The Playroom is the Coolest Tech Demo You Will Ever See

The Playroom is the Coolest Tech Demo You Will Ever See

Playing around with PS4 features invites imagination into your living room

Read Full Article

So is the screen of your TV like a mirror then? Can someone please explain why this a good thing?

This is nothing new, didnt the Wonderbook or whatever that was worked with the same kind of tech? This is just a diferent version of that EyePet game and this was the only good thing out of EyePet

EDIT: People really need to calm down a bit over the PS4, its shaping up to be a good system but lets not consider it the second coming of Jesus where a feature like this can be called "THE COOLEST TECH DEMO YOU WILL EVER SEE"

AJ Glasser:
The Playroom is the Stupidest Tech Demo You Will Ever See

Fixed it for you.

josemlopes:
This is just a diferent version of that EyePet game and this was the only good thing out of EyePet

EDIT: People really need to calm down a bit over the PS4, its shaping up to be a good system but lets not consider it the second coming of Jesus where a feature like this can be called "THE COOLEST TECH DEMO YOU WILL EVER SEE"

If I could donate to, upvote, or favorite comments on the Escapist forums, this'd be top 10. Easily.

Part of the "cool" tech demo was a version of Pong? Pong? One of the first video games ever made? Welcome to the future!!

I can fully recreate the exact impact and entertainment value of that demo in my own home for free:

*Jingles keyring*

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here