Trailers: Batman: Arkham Origins - E3 2013 Gameplay Trailer

Batman: Arkham Origins - E3 2013 Gameplay Trailer

Batman is taking down the Black Mask, one thug at a time.

Watch Video

That grappling hook gun looks fun; I'm looking forward to seeing how they explain why he put it on the shelf in the future (past games).

Is anyone starting to notice Troy Baker EVERYWHERE?

BioShock Infinite, The Last of Us, and now he is the Joker. Is he becoming the next Nolan North?

OP: Looks decent even if the music is pretty crappy. Techno Inception BLARE!!!!!!!!

Troy Baker's Joker made me so excited I just peed a little bit...

I know he doesn't sound close to Mark Hamill, but I think John DiMaggio did a good Joker in Red Hood.

I understand why they went with a soundalike on this one, but it'll be nice to hear a change of pace moving forward.

I see a trend of posts that start with "Troy Barkers Joker..."

Troy Barkers Joker so closely captured the essence of Hammills that I had to check the wikipedia.

Lookin' pretty good. While it was nice to see some actual gameplay, I would have liked a shot or two of some fights from what the actual camera angels will be (as I can only imagine/hope that in the game it won't be all zoomed out and slanted sideways).

Really all it'll take for me to be happy with this game is if they didn't change the combat mechanics. The combat in the first two games was pulled off brilliantly, and I'd hate to see one of the best aspects of the games messed up because Rocksteady isn't making this one.

Thunderous Cacophony:
That grappling hook gun looks fun; I'm looking forward to seeing how they explain why he put it on the shelf in the future (past games).

I'd imagine they'll just ignore that issue like most every other series that releases a prequel that seems to have more advanced/useful tech than the games that take place later in the story line.

Honestly, after Arkham City, I was kinda looking forward to a game without the Joker. Don't get me wrong, the little two second clip looks good, but I'd really like to see the series move beyond the Joker, even in a supporting role.

That being said, I'm still looking forward to this one more than words can say.

This looks like a lot of fun.
Enjoyed City a lot and this seems maybe a bit better, I'm waiting!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here