Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Fire-Breathing Dragons

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Beffudled Sheep:

Imp Emissary:

Robot Number V:
I don't know what misshapen crime against childhood you were showing during #4, but that shit was NOT Spyro.

:( Yeah, I hope they give Spyro back his old face soon.

Beffudled Sheep:
Sadly neckbeard is the only type of beard I can grow... And I haven't shaved in a while... Oh GOD D:
And I'm not jealous! Spyro and dragons are ugly while we sheep are majestic and adorable but also proud!

:D Ah. Sheep.

Thats not fair! He always gets our civilians when they;re just frolicking around! He never has the balls to stand up to our soldiers!

Imp Emissary:

Beffudled Sheep:

Imp Emissary:

:( Yeah, I hope they give Spyro back his old face soon.

:D Ah. Sheep.

Thats not fair! He always gets our civilians when they;re just frolicking around! He never has the balls to stand up to our soldiers!

Not sure about other people but that guy was the only boss in the game to give me trouble as a child, hell its the only one to give me trouble these days too.
One tough bastard if you ask me.

I see some Charizards in the forum posts, yeah Charizard's cool and all, HOWEVER! There is only one Fire/Dragon type Pokemon in the series at the moment, and it happens to be pretty nifty if I say so myself.

http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/643.png

ta-da! My personal favorite dragon, Reshiram! :D

PUT THE KITTY DOWN, NAOW!

Also, 'Bahamoot'? Duh, Lisa, you talk funny... and why no Charizard!?

Glad to see Spyro get some love, that lil purple fire breather got me into gaming.

Beffudled Sheep:

Imp Emissary:

Beffudled Sheep:

Not sure about other people but that guy was the only boss in the game to give me trouble as a child, hell its the only one to give me trouble these days too.
One tough bastard if you ask me.

I think it was more the level itself that made it a bit hard. What with all the attack dogs that needed two hits, and the Kung Fu Shepherds.
Plus, I think he was the only sheep there, so you only had three hits before you got a death blow.

That said, I can kill him easy now. ;D

Draconalis:

-Dragmire-:

Awww, Drakengard is one of my top 5 PS2 games. The story gripped me from start to finish enough times to unlock all of the content. The major complaints that I've heard with the game were repetitive combat and grinding to level up weapons, neither of which bothered me.

Oh, and some people were freaked out by some of the endings... I can understand that.

I did everything I could to save my bitch sister, and then she goes and kills herself?

That game literally drove me crazy for a night.

Also... the mechanics sucked... fly around killing armies on your dragon who can't fight back, then jump down and kill the red once that hurt you for killing them on dragonback.

Ah, I actually didn't use the dragon to fight during those missions unless I wanted feel overpowered. I was trying to level up all of the weapons to max so killing on dragonback would only slow me down.

what about the dragon from dragon ballz? he is immortal, grants wishes and he was the main reason of the series for like two series

=Doc=:
Am I the only one who feels that last weeks debacle should have been addressed?
(In it's own video or tacked on to this one.)

What exactly was she going to address? The people that said they would never watch her again won't and the rest of us will keep on enjoying her content. Just because certain people thought it was mean doesn't mean she did. She knew her intentions when she made the video and if she sticks with her guns and doesn't address the nonexistent issue I'd respect her much more.

Quite frankly I don't know why I'm even discussing it still. It happened last week and it's over and done with. Move on.

Spyro the non-relevant dragon? And Alduin, quite possibly the most disappointing final boss of an Elder Scrolls game yet?

I disagree. Needs more Grigori from Dragon's Dogma. Maybe add Ryu from Breath of Fire series just for a twist.

congrats, Lisa, you just coined a new sociolectic verb, single handedly: kevinated!

I am just not so sure about what it stands for, actually.

lol

Does bowser count as a dragon?

Smaugan from Ninja Gaiden xbox

Volvagia from OoT

Elder Dragon from Dragon Age Origins took FOREVER to kill

Kevin was a man
or, maybe he was a cat-man
okay, maybe he was just a cat
but he was still KEVIIIIIIIN!

Lol, completely lost my shit at the Trogdor Kevin song.

Yay, Ripley!

Every dragon from Demon's&Dark Souls deserves to be on the list. But the Gaping Dragon is the most obvious omission. I mean what could be more deserving than a dragon the size of a house with a toothed vagina for a mouth spewing green stuff that isn't good for the health bar.

p.s. I tried playing Odin's Sphere but believe it or not I am lost in a flat 2d game. No idea where to go next. maybe an hour or two in :)

I'm sad that Alatreon didn't make the list....He's a pretty swell guy!

Other than that, I agree with all but alduin, he just doesn't push any awesome buttons for me.
Dragonite on the other hand....

oh god, that trogdor song-parody-thing was hilariously terrible. (that's a good thing)

Actually, why isn't Trogdor in the list? he actually appears in games (at least in the videlectric 8-bit(ish) games, and probably also in SBCG4AP)

Too bad, I was seriously hoping this list would have no connection to Skyrim whatsoever. It made dragons weak and boring and should rather be on top 5 worse dragons.

But Ridley isn't a dragon...

Danm I thought the Shatterer from Guild Wars 2 was in the list since I saw it at the start, you lied to me!!

Come on, Trogdor? Trogdor is a vulgar defilement of the true greatest dragon on the internet. I'm talking of course about

There should be a "5 most assholest dragons" list, and all five entries should be the Hellkite from the Undead Burg bridge (Dark Souls).

KEVIN! The cutest of them all! Kevinating all the people! I laughed so hard!

Lisa's smile really creeps me out. Seriously, perturbing grimace going on there.

Going way back to 1st edition D&D, my friends and I have always pronounced it "BAH-ha-moot". But apparently "buh-HA-moot" is more correct.

Wenseph:
Flemeth is a pretty awesome dragon too.

Is Flemeth really a dragon, or a witch who sometimes puts on dragon clothes? Would that make her a drag(on) queen?

JaredXE:
But Ridley is not a Dragon.....

Yeah, that's a cock-up. Replace Ridley with Charizard and you'll be more on track.

And Alduin and everything in Skyrim are actually drakes, not dragons, but really, who cares? It's all close enough and it was a good list.

Man she just inspired me to pick up Odin Sphere again. Sorta stopped at the part where Gwendolyn has to go to the underworld and it was kinda hard for me.

Will try harder

My Top 5 would also include Grigori from Dragon's Dogma and his lesser brothers the Drakes, because I just really love it when they talk dirty to me in Latin, okay?

Little Duck:
I think you'll find best video gaming dragon was Trogdor from Peasants quest.

He also appeared in Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People: 8-Bit is Enough.

Trogdor for #1. You people wouldn't know majesty if it came up and bit you in the face!

Dragons Dogma? :-)

I do wonder how long it will take till lisa runs out of tops. Her wardrobe must be massive. lol

Eclipse Dragon:
I might need to pick up Odin Sphere now. Is it on PSN?
...yes yes it is.

Will we be seeing the top 5 dragons next week that breath something other than fire?

Dragon's Crown is its spiritual successor.

Was it mentioned the music is done by the same guy who did Final Fantasy Tactics?

Lisa, you missed your chance to say Dracarys! How could you?

DugMachine:

Quite frankly I don't know why I'm even discussing it still. It happened last week and it's over and done with. Move on.

After reading your post I am also not sure why you bothered.

*rawr*
I approve of that list (especially Odin Sphere).
The only additions I would have made possibly would have been Draconis, Vadise, and Jajahara from Legend of Mana.
Simple, but stunningly well drawn (and the battle of Vadise+Sierra vs you is the hardest fight in LoM...at least in No Future Mode).

Dr.Panties:
Lisa's smile really creeps me out. Seriously, perturbing grimace going on there.

This is an issue that all people that are very white (like me, and her) have.

We don't know what the problem is.

Also, Dragons and Odin's Sphere? Going for Dragon's Crown.

No dragon ball Z on that list??
Anyone else remember that game from the PS2??

=Doc=:

DugMachine:

After reading your post I am also not sure why you bothered.

Sorry I don't get so easily offended because somebody said "mean" things about people's make believe costume crap. Bullied for all my teen years about my weight and hobbies yet I don't cry everytime somebody cracks a joke.

It's named "fire-breathing" dragons, Bahamut from Final Fantasy isn't really breathing fire...

Also I am missing Rathalos from Monster Hunter series.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here