Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Fire-Breathing Dragons

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

I must protest at the discrimination against non-fire breathing dragons! It is a horrible injustice to Kingdra, Malgos, and a slew of other dragons prejudiced against! Check your privileges!!

LadyRhian:
Jierdan Firkraag from Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn.

Also, in Altered Beast stage 2, you get to turn into a Dragon!

But seriously, Jierdan Firkraag. He seriously pwns your butt.

Came here to say this. Firkraag was so awesome and I really didn't see it coming the first time.

Odin Sphere in the number one slot, you're okay Foiles....I now have the intense desire to replay that game...Hell that was one of the reasons I bought a ps2. Great work as always, keep them coming!

Aww, I can't believe Angelus from Drakengard didn't make the list! She was in the little video clip while Lisa was introducing what this week's top 5, but she wasn't actually on the list. :/

NO, LISA, NO! Stop trying to make me like Odin'sssssssssssssphere!

The combat sucks, the tutorials suck, the inventory, weapons, etc. suck...I'll admit the music, plot and artwork/graphics are awesome but NO! I tried it because you recommended it and I hated it! And mind you, I love RPGs!

Anyway, I'm glad Bahamut made it to the list. That's the first thing that came to mind when I thought of videogame dragons.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here