Feed Dump: Putin, Squirrels and a Wal Mart Parking Lot

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Putin, Squirrels and a Wal Mart Parking Lot

This Feed Dump once wrestled a bear. Now it's having a contest.

Watch Video

I would have thought the Walmart had it's own bar.
And you know who else likes to get shit faced Kathleen? That squirrel!
And I want to see that Trashy costume!

Totally just sent an e-mail to squirrelgetoffmyass@loadingreadyrun.com. First placeholderurl.com is an actual site, now this. LoadingReadyRun, I can never tell when you are being serious or not.

Kathleen, aren't you from New Zealand? Didn't I hear that once? No? Eh whatevs.

Also Cam, that is an interesting query... Both of the Walmarts in my city are nowhere NEAR the bars. So where is there a Walmart within walking distance of a bar?

Two things:
1) Is Kathleen Jewish? I could have sworn I heard her get excited about bacon before.

2) I'm from/in Ottawa and I've never heard of 'urban camping'. Plus, all the good (read: non-rapey) bars are downtown in the Byward Market, and there's no Wal-Mart near there. I'm calling shenanigans.

Daaaah Whoosh:
Totally just sent an e-mail to squirrelgetoffmyass@loadingreadyrun.com. First placeholderurl.com is an actual site, now this. LoadingReadyRun, I can never tell when you are being serious or not.

Feed Dump. Is Always. Serious.

Where is there a Walmart within walking distance of a bar?
'Merica. Both my home town (Where, even though we managed to keep Walmart to the far, far distant suburbs, it's still a major street with several bars) and the town of my grandparents (where pretty much everything in the main drag is walking distance to Walmart... it's a small town) have this as a plausible situation.

*Hears about the trashy places in Canada*

*Sees the three hosts from the "trashy" places of Canada*

>.> Hmmmm......I got to say. If you three are examples of Canada's "trashy" people, then I think trashy means something different in Canada than what it means in the U.S.

Thunderous Cacophony:
Two things:
1) Is Kathleen Jewish? I could have sworn I heard her get excited about bacon before.

2) I'm from/in Ottawa and I've never heard of 'urban camping'. Plus, all the good (read: non-rapey) bars are downtown in the Byward Market, and there's no Wal-Mart near there. I'm calling shenanigans.

Daaaah Whoosh:

Feed Dump. Is Always. Serious.

1.) Nope

----

I enjoyed this. But the picture gave me permadamage.

Living in northern BC there isn't really any bars I'm aware of in drunken stumbling distance of the Walmarts here.

tehweave:
Kathleen, aren't you from New Zealand? Didn't I hear that once?

That was my reaction, too. According to the LRR wiki ( http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com/Kathleen_De_Vere ) she was born there, so there's some sort of basis for this beyond mutual insanity.

Apologies to Ms. De Vere for jumping in with information about her life.

Beej's scream. I laughed so damn hard.

tehweave:
Kathleen, aren't you from New Zealand? Didn't I hear that once? No? Eh whatevs.

Also Cam, that is an interesting query... Both of the Walmarts in my city are nowhere NEAR the bars. So where is there a Walmart within walking distance of a bar?

It all depends on your definition of walking home from a bar.
In my experience there is Bar, relatively sane conversation, someone deciding that Jaegermeister is a good idea, decision to go home... Then a blank period interspersed with flashes of kebab places and "interesting" people... and then it's like a 80/20 shot at whether you wake up at home or the next town over with no money or any idea on how you got there or where you are in relation to the nearest public transport.

(Edit: Why do I always click "Post" before checking for spelling errors?)

her first mistake was being in winnipeg. there are squirelles EVERYWHERE!!!
at least we're not the trashy part of Canada. YAY!!

Huh, so that explains all those RVs in my old job's parking lot. . .

Thunderous Cacophony:
Two things:

Just because you're Jewish doesn't mean you don't love bacon. JewWario, a web series producer, loves bacon.

So, new idea for an LRR series: Its just Cameron critiquing home decor.

Kathleen sort of left us hanging with the outfit comment.

thisbymaster:

Joke removed as it apparently came off wrong.

Ohh damn, that squirrel picture is going to haunt me for the next three years.

Also that idea about renting a place to sleep in a Wal Mart parking lot is a good ol' case of genius dumb.

There are always RVs in the parking lot of the Walmart near me but thats because right across the street is a place that sells them, along with limos and busses

Dang, Beej's scream... just sums it all up really.

And that urban camping thing just... seems like such a redneck thing to do.

As an Albertan: Ow.

Carry on, Loading Ready Runners. Cease not your struggle until all of the world is as trashy as British Columbia, and not one iota more.

When I get shit faced I drink so much that it does not work, clearly some people don't. They may be onto something.

oh god... That squirrel picture is horrifying... Also, does Canada have black squirrels or something? All I ever see where I live are Red ones with the occasional grey one.

varmintx:

thisbymaster:

Seriously. Everyone's going nuts over the MS news, but Kathleen in dirndl is far more important. :)

I'm pretty sure its in one of their old videos (the Halloween dnd one maybe?)

Oh and Cam, that is an excellent question.

DJShire:

Thunderous Cacophony:
Two things:

Just because you're Jewish doesn't mean you don't love bacon. JewWario, a web series producer, loves bacon.

So, new idea for an LRR series: Its just Cameron critiquing home decor.

1- Thou shalt have no gods before Me.
1a- Except for bacon. That's OK.

Also, II'm pretty sure 'Cam does anything' is a good basis for a show.

varmintx:

thisbymaster:

Seriously. Everyone's going nuts over the MS news, but Kathleen in dirndl is far more important. :)

It showed up in the Commodore Hustle Halloween video. And y'all can go back to your regularly scheduled Kathleen-ogling. *eyeroll*

Thunderous Cacophony:

I'm from/in Ottawa and I've never heard of 'urban camping'. Plus, all the good (read: non-rapey) bars are downtown in the Byward Market, and there's no Wal-Mart near there. I'm calling shenanigans.

I don't know, it's not that far in Barrhaven.

Google maps says it's 1.1km between The Barley Mow to Walmart. It's even less if you cut through the Canadian Tire parking lot. Drunken people are likely to get hit by street racers speeding down Strandherd though...

Legitimately gagged. Was eating. Thanks.

Trisha Lynn:
It showed up in the Commodore Hustle Halloween video. And y'all can go back to your regularly scheduled Kathleen-ogling. *eyeroll*

I was just trying to be funny. I swear, I'm not a creep.

You just can't beat the Beej, Cam combo.

Waddles:
Legitimately gagged. Was eating. Thanks.

I too was eating... Now I'm not.

Two things:

1. DEAR...GOD! If something like that came out of my toilet, I would have been traumatized for life...and wouldn't have needed the toilet anymore at that point.

2. You guys get bonus points for ending on a Top Gear ref. Would've gotten more if you imitated Jeremy Clarkson.

I love that when Putin stole the ring, it was basically like this. The guy gave Putin the ring to look at, Putin said "I could kill a man with this." Then he put it in his pocket and left. What do you say to that?!

Ways to take a dump without fear of a squirrel swimming up the toilet and biting your nuts? Sounds like a good x ways to y to me

A lot of good stuff in that one, but the stinger really nails it.

Don't go drinking at bar near a Wal-Mart, people.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here