Which Borderlands 2 Weapons Brand Are You?

Dahl

Up and at 'em, soldier!
Take this quiz
Never played Borderlands 2 so is this good?

Torgue

NOW GO PUNCH SOME BAD GUYS IN THE DICK!
Take this quiz

"DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? THAT'S BULLSH*T, BUY TORGUE!"

The Hulk will always be the best Avenger. There are no exceptions.

Started with Torgue, then got Maliwan, and then Dahl, only by switching a few answers... so I guess I'm not a Jacobs though, a shame, I like their looks.

"If it took more than one shot, you weren't using a Jakobs!"

I do love me some high-powered sniper rifles in Borderlands. Yes sir-ee!

Well, as much as I dislike Borderlands 2, I do love me some quizzes.

Though I noticed a flaw in the quiz itself: the Whedon question was missing the correct answer: "Roseanne".

I am apparently a Maliwan. Normal damage is for boring people. Let acid and fire rain from the sky!

I don't actually know what a tootsie roll pop is.

kailus13:

Think of a lollipop, but instead fill the center with a piece of chewy chocolate.

Yes, it tastes just like it sounds.

I'm surprised no-one's noticed that "Borderlands" is mis-spelled as "Borderlansd" yet. Or at least, hasn't mentioned it at any rate.

Anyway, I got Vladof but wanted Maliwan. Vladof can suck it, nothing beats setting stuff on fire. With bullets.

Z of the Na'vi:

kailus13:

Think of a lollipop, but instead fill the center with a piece of chewy chocolate.

Yes, it tastes just like it sounds.

...It sounds disgusting.

I've managed to get all of them but Vladof now. Can't figure out what attributes Vladof weapons have.

kailus13:
...It sounds disgusting.

I've managed to get all of them but Vladof now. Can't figure out what attributes Vladof weapons have.

Yeah, they kind of are.

Oh, and Vladof weapons have a very high rate of fire, if that helps at all.

canadamus_prime:
Dahl

Up and at 'em, soldier!
Take this quiz
Never played Borderlands 2 so is this good?

they are generic military guns, while they aren't that interesting they are highly effective. Though the rarest dahl gun is a burst fire grenade launcher that shoots in one burst 3 pairs of 3 grenades that each explode to produce another grenade, its called the bearcat. Also fun fact dahl is named after roald dahl and that's why one of the legendary guns is called the veruc with the description 'daddy I want that rifle'.

I am tourge, my favourite manufacturer as all of lifes problems can be solved with explosions.

Vladof

Vladof says: now is the time to rise up!
Take this quiz
Hey, I also got a Vladof! We are comrades, da?
But back to the quiz: who wrote that Joss Whedon question with Alien: Resurrection as one of the answers? Jim? And who knows how many licks it REALLY takes to get the center?

Darth_Payn:
Vladof

Take this quiz
Hey, I also got a Vladof! We are comrades, da?
But back to the quiz: who wrote that Joss Whedon question with Alien: Resurrection as one of the answers? Jim? And who knows how many licks it REALLY takes to get the center?

It was I!!!

Maliwan

Combat is an art. Maliwan weapons are the paint.
Take this quiz

Haven't played Borderlands 2 either. But after reading up on the Maliwan brand, it suits me.

Dahl

Up and at 'em, soldier!
Take this quiz
Well, they're not my favourite but they do have one of the most OP guns in the game.

Jakobs

Another notch on my rifle.
Take this quiz
I like Jakobs fine, (My pistol and assault rifle are a Jakobs revolver and Cannon respectively) if Jakobs made a shotgun that could fire more than twice before reloading like they did in Borderlands 1 I would use that, but I rotate my Shotguns based on stats, with a preference for Torgue. (I also use a Torgue Rocket Launcher)
I miss S&S.

Yes! My favourite Tediore! Who needs to hit hard when you can hit constantly?

Never played Border lands but I'm happy with my test result. Vladof Good old reliable russian Machinery can't be beat.

Went with honest answers first time through: Jakobs.

I concur. Scoped revolver all the way!

Vladof

Take this quiz

It suits me well. These kind of guns have a lot of ammo and are great at supporting your team. Like for example, I was a Siren and I get HP regenerated per time I shoot enemies, thus I use warp to let them give off HP reg for all comrades and finally them dying in it heals everyone too. Don't you see, it's a Medic's best friend because you can stay alive well with such lovely guns of loading action!

Vladof

Take this quiz

Guess I like to take down the Oppression :P
While my Mechro mostly uses Hyperion tech, their legendary Assault rifle is equiped though, I love it.

Bandit

GUN TIME FUN TIME! HAHAHAHA!
Take this quiz

I don't know how I managed this. Aside from that one mission where you had to use one, I don't think I ever used a Bandit weapon.

soren7550:
Bandit

GUN TIME FUN TIME! HAHAHAHA!
Take this quiz

I don't know how I managed this. Aside from that one mission where you had to use one, I don't think I ever used a Bandit weapon.

Maybe you should?...

After getting my EXPLOSIONS as my answer I couldn't help but think of the Doom Comic
"Who's a man and a half! I am man and a half! Rip and Tear, Rip and Tear your guts! Your huge which means you have huge guts! Oh, no I'm irradiated that can't be good!"

Jakobs

Another notch on my rifle.
Take this quiz

Funny, Jakobs is probably my least favorite weapon brand in the entire game. Second time I got tediore, my second least favorite brand.

I see these are based on Borderlands2, so I'm happy with Jakobs. Can get some damn good shotgun builds for Zero with them. Hated then in 1. Inaccurate and not even very powerful.

*sigh* Been trying to get Tediore because I love that brand so much. Still haven't succeeded.

WOW this quiz is so awesome!!!! It knew that ny weapon brand was Hyperion!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here