Unskippable: BioShock Infinite

Pages 1 2 NEXT

BioShock Infinite

Graham and Paul take you on a relaxing trip to Columbia.

Watch Video

Wait, the rocket didn't have a floor? That doesn't seem up to code... (Also, I'm pretty sure those shackles would just break your arms rather than hold you in place if you hit something).

Also, I'm putting Graham and Paul in charge of making sure Bioshock Weightless becomes a reality. I'll loan you my tent and print off a map to Irrational Games headquarters.

HA! Well done.

The line about heart killed me.
As for the next Bioshock's location. It will likely be the Moon, or underground. Very underground. Or....Maybe somewhere else in space. ;D

This is uploaded early but I'm not complaining.
Heh I chuckle at the close encounter tune. I would like to think the fourth game would be set underground.

If I have heart, does that mean i have to find the other planeteers?
Is Elizabeth actually Linka?

You guys are early this morning. Not that I'm complaining. So if the next Bioshock took place on the moon then we could all sing Whalers on the Moon.

1950's sci-fi on a city on the moon? that sounds friggen awesome! I don't care who somebody do this.

Bioshock Infinitity +1 should definitely go out into space, though that might right the series into a corner, if it hasn't reached it already.

duh, the elements are water, air, fire, earth. So the next one is clearly in a volcano, or possibly on the sun.

I would pay for a shooter that has the luteces following me the whole time and snarking at everything I do.

digital warrior:
1950's sci-fi on a city on the moon? that sounds friggen awesome! I don't care who somebody do this.

Indeed! I demand it!

OT: Well, it was nice of you guys to get it out early but um... seemed a little lacking in material (which I can hardly blame you for, it's Bioshock Infinite, most of the mockable parts are towards the latter parts of the game). How about you try something like Fuse? Hell you could make a bloody mini-series out of the 50 minutes of video that are cutscenes in Fuse. Or Red Faction: Armageddon?

You know what?, BioShock Weightless sound interesing

-M

Maybe they could do in space, with a sentient AI! Wait a second...

In the Bioshock Twilight Zone, Elizabeth was Booker all along!

The whale was better than the dirigible. Whales are classier.

One of the best Unskippables yet!!! Loved it. But, any space is too similar to System Shock.

Scarim Coral:
This is uploaded early but I'm not complaining.
Heh I chuckle at the close encounter tune. I would like to think the fourth game would be set underground.

Yup! That's where I would want to be. Maybe we can meet the FF4 and kick Moleman's butt!!!

I never comment just for the sake of a comment, but this Unskippable just made me happy. Funny the whole way through.

doesn't the opening cutscene of Bioshock Infinite end... I dunno, when you get the ability to summon that bird?

*ducks the tomatoes*

mrverbal:
duh, the elements are water, air, fire, earth. So the next one is clearly in a volcano, or possibly on the sun.

A SPACE STATION ORBITING THE SUN. I just wonder how they will fit a lighthouse in on either of those...

What if the next bioshock takes place in the most unexpected place possible? A NORMAL TOWN!!!! DUN DUN DUN

I think I would also love to play a game where two characters follow you and constantly make snarkey comments.

What if the next Bioshock has something to do with the moon landing but after the first moon landing a bunch of people went to live there?

"No spacesuits, just old diving suits."

So what you're saying is the next game is about Big Daddies...IN SPAAAAAAAAACE!!!!

I'd play it.

OT: Another great video...you guys are on a roll right now.

That looks uncomfortable, even for a rocket lift-off. Did Booker's chair move to shove his face against the window of the capsule?

Imp Emissary:
[...]Or....Maybe somewhere else in space. ;D

Well, it wouldn't be "Bio" Shock then anymore, now would it? ;)

I agree, a Bioshock set on the moon would be cool (and yes, I know the concept has been done before...) \, though how it would fit in to the previous games might be hard to pull off...

Ah, yes, the ancient theological dispute of which is better, steampunk shades or cyberpunk shades.

kailus13:
In the Bioshock Twilight Zone, Elizabeth was Booker all along!

This is probably better than the actual end twist(s).

I would Play the FUCK out of Moon Bioshock, Moon worms for Moon plasmids!

Paul's idea of snarky commentary is probably better than most FPS out there.

Y'know... that steampunk moon colony idea seems like it could actually work for the next game...

TheSniperFan:

Imp Emissary:
[...]Or....Maybe somewhere else in space. ;D

Well, it wouldn't be "Bio" Shock then anymore, now would it? ;)

And that's like putting bioshock on a spaceship run by an insane AI. It would never work.

Would it?

So...any chance this game might become the next GPLP?

Gunner_Guardian:
I would pay for a shooter that has the luteces following me the whole time and snarking at everything I do.

They were the best part of that game, someone should make a mod where they follow you around being snarky, that would be the best mod ever

Do I really have to row the boat?

Come now, the two people blathering incessantly were the best part of the game!

If we do get Bioshock Weightless I want it to be the kind of decor where you know everything is futuristic because it has rings around it. Or antennas poking from somewhere that serve no purpose other than to be antennas denoted that a thing is futuristic

Gunner_Guardian:

+1 that would be brilliant

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or