Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Funniest Cheats

Pages PREV 1 2

Mentioning Warcraft 2... playing with cheats... oh Lisa, it's like your childhood and mine were the same! Only you did that acting thing, and were probably doing more than just video games, and probably had better grades and more friends... BUT STILL THE SAME WHERE IT COUNTS!

Bless you, Lisa.

Teoes:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Johnny Novgorod:
I'm surprised the Konami Code didn't make some sort of honorary mention in the list. By the way, I never tire of saying this: while in The Escapist, press UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, ENTER and dogs will appear. Somebody always finds out for the first time!

I'VE BEEN HERE FOR SOOOOO LONG AND I NEVER KNEW THAT.

MIND =BLOWN

OT: I always loved Dual Rocket Launchers cheat for Goldeneye. Made every multiplayer game a game of dodgeball.

First time I've heard of it too! MY MIND ALSO = BLOWN.

OT: Last time I properly mucked about with cheats was with Jedi Academy. Dismemberment on, spawn a bajillion stormtroopers and/or dark jedis, go nuts.

Well, that's two of us with blown minds. I've been here like 6 years. Cheat Commandos in the Classroom should have taught me this.

I am so glad that you mention the human gun sound in Timesplitter 3, my favourite cheats in that game! Ah that is also one of the reason why I loved that game which if the new game is still in the work, chest mode should still be in it!

I haven't played any of those games, so I have to say my favourite funniest cheat is the one in Banjo-Kazooie that turns you into a washing machine.

lol a The Cheat shirt...I gets it :}

TimeSplitters 2 was amazing xD

I think you mean funniest easter eggs, only the GTA ones were cheats.

I always used \dog for Dog Mode in ROTT. Way easier to type, and remember, the shorter codes.

SERIOUS SAM! SERIOUS SAM!

That's all I'm going to say.

NBA Jam was the premier place for the Big Head cheat. Plus, Bill Clinton was in the game.

Respectful disagreement with this list, as requested.

Hohoho............. Where is my SR3 copy now..... OMG IT IS LIKE A NEW GAME AGAIN!!!!!

OT Ahh back when cheating ment you were just doing something in single player because you wanted to.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here