Movie Trailers: Pacific Rim - At The Edge Trailer

Pacific Rim - At The Edge Trailer

If you like mechs, action or anything really you'll probably love this trailer.

Watch Video

the 12th can't come soon enough for me. really looking forward to this.

That trailer music can go fuck itself. My head hasn't stopped hurting yet. Looks good though, nice to know there's some emotional depth to the movie.

The more I see of this movie the more I want to see it.

It will be gloooorious! I don't expect Guillermo to disappoint with this one, I mean it's MECHS VS MONSTERS!!!! How can you go wrong with that?

DarkhoIlow:

It will be gloooorious! I don't expect Guillermo to disappoint with this one, I mean it's MECHS VS MONSTERS!!!! How can you go wrong with that?

Yeah I expect a load a over-the-top fight scenes, strung together by more silly dialogue. I'm sure it will be fun to watch.

I am expecting it to have all the emotional depth of a paddling pool though :)

Clever use of the score, the monologue and the breathing. Great trailer, really can't wait to see it.

I want to be excited, I mean it's Guillermo del Toro, and he's made some of my favorite films. But this seems like it's going to be a pretty bland action movie, and it makes me sad :(

Alfador_VII:

DarkhoIlow:

Yeah I expect a load a over-the-top fight scenes, strung together by more silly dialogue. I'm sure it will be fun to watch.

I am expecting it to have all the emotional depth of a paddling pool though :)

There will probably be some character drama. I read the small prequel graphic novel and while the character drama isn't stellar, it's completely serviceable and there will probably be scenes of drama due to the neural link mechanic (the system connects your minds together, you know what the other does so secrets will probably be dredged up)

As for the rest of the film. I will definably be looking forward to GIANT ROBOTS BEATING GODZILLA SIZED MONSTERS

Alfador_VII:

Have you seen the fight clips they've released? It's looking pretty awesome

Also in regards to EU stuff they've released timelines of kaiju activity and the numbers of operational Jaegers. Along with the locations of every base and the names of the Jaegers stationed there. Apparently at there were 21, now there are 4.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here