Feed Dump: The Moose Sex Project

The Moose Sex Project

This week's episode is sans skeleton, unlike most coffins.

Watch Video

Too much thought into the moose sex, not enough details about Beej's new poop weapon.

Also, coonskin caps never go out of style.

Red Green and South Park Reference? Awesome.
Bet those Moose are especially happy they no longer have to keep their sticks on the ice.

That coffin story should actually improve the image of that Odd Fellows chapter, getting rid of a whole skeleton is very de-bone-air.

I get the feeling Cam is becoming more and more prevalent in LRR stuff as of late. This pleases me greatly.

Also, I would love to see footage of that fictional government agency at work preventing horny moose(s?) from having sex. It could only end hilariously.

Why aren't you happy about twinkies coming back?! This re-opens a great avenue for filling a man with cream!

The transition from Kathleen's moose penis song to Graham saying, "Are you a child..." had me laughing.

SwimmingRock:
Also, I would love to see footage of that fictional government agency at work preventing horny moose(s?) from having sex. It could only end hilariously.

I'm picturing a variety of traps, like lady moose filled with bees and wrong-way signs to make the moose think they had already crossed the border.

DAMN

I wanted to join the Moose Cockblock Brigade. The MCB is centuries old and has a distinguished history!

Guess I need to look at non-moose career options now.

Why would you need a toilet seat to attach to the bucket? You could just squat.

There needs to be a full release of Kathleen's moose schlong song. It needs to be a thing.

TWINKIES ARE RETURNING?! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

kailus13:

To ensure that no squirrels can gain access and thus ruin the experiment.

That hat looked oddly good on Graham...

Stormtyrant:

kailus13:

To ensure that no squirrels can gain access and thus ruin the experiment.

That hat looked oddly good on Graham...

You can tip the aquirrel out. An unseated bucket is also easier to empty.

Any hat that people would actually wear looks good on Graham. It's his superpower.

Forget sideways coonskin cap, backwards coonskin cap! That's right, tail forward. And at a jaunty angle.

Furthermore.....mmm, twinkies.

Boy that person who bought that coffin must of be surpised by the skeleton to say the least

Also twinkie have return? I better check out the sweet import and also that American theme sweet stores (they had a empty one on display)!

You know who does care about Twinkies coming back? All those suckers that paid ridiculous amounts of money for them on eBay. Suckers.

Well shi- now i know i'm not the only LRR fan in Corona CA

I came here looking for a gif of Kathleen chanting, "schlong schlong schlong."

My disappointment is unimaginable.

Yay. Iowa gets a reference on Feed Dump and its because someone tried to sell a skeleton. I thought it would have been the copious amounts of illicit substances that are produced in the woods here.

Bullshit New Mexico is not the worst state. Not even fucking close. That study is flawed so very flawed. New Mexico is one of the best states.

Albeit I have only lived here for about 10 months I am originally from Georgia so I have no clue how New Mexico is for raising kids. But even if for kids this state is bad it is still a great states top 3 of them all IMO.

Note: The7Sins' opinions on which states are the best may be flawed as his top 10 best states are in order New Mexico, western Texas (from Amarillo west, southwest to El Paso), Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Nebraska, Idaho, Alaska, and Oregon.

Sorry, Katherine, but for full accuracy, step 6 should have been "??????", and step 7 is "Profit!"

Yeah... probably should have checked that coffin at some point...

Oh Kathleen... never change.

I am really quite happy that there was actually some follow-up on the new pooping method thing... just cuz.

Wow. New Brunswick was finally mentioned on the Feed Dump. It's now two too many mentions!

"Also a certain je ne sais AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

Stolen for my own personal use.

Can someone make a gif of WHO CARES? I love it.

The opposite of welcome? Poorgo I suppose?

Is now a bad time to point out that wearing the coon skin cap like that sends a very different signal than "hey ladies?" Expect some calls from some bears, and not the ones with [actual] claws...

The opposite of welcome is poocome! Get it? Because wel[l]come and poo[r]come, and because they talk about poop in the episode...I'll just see myself out

Uh...it sounded like English coming out of everyone's mouths, but for the life of me I couldn't understand the jokes. I just gave up when "poop" became the highlight of the show.

*Facepalm*

I am an Odd Fellow, I know the ritual they mention (that just sounds bad) quite well.

Why is this still a problem people? I know the Grand Lodge sent out a memo to ALL lodges that had to be read during a meeting. Heck, I remember us joking in the meeting about the stupidity of still having a real skeleton.

For the record, we use a paper-mache skeleton in a coffin for our rituals (I SWEAR it is not what it sounds like, stupid secrecy oaths).

Did someone mention moose sex?

Ah Ren Faires, how I love thee.

Gotta say, this episode felt a little slow and not as entertaining as most. However, the stinger was hilarious. I love bad puns.

ravenshrike:
Did someone mention moose sex?

Ah Ren Faires, how I love thee.

I'm sorry, but I will not go to any Ren Faire unless Puke and Snot are there.

And, Kathleen? *FACEPALMS so hard at the "Beginning to Look a Lot Like Ithmus" song Alpha Centuri felt the shockwave* Leave the bad puns to DVS BSTrD...PLEASE!

Fill this overlord with cream?

I never thought I would have to say this about a LRR video, but this one had far too many sex and poop jokes for my taste. Usually this bunch is cleverer than that.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here