My Little Killer

I scored 30%, with 3 of 10 correct on The Escapist's My Little Killer.
Take this quiz

.. I'm sad about my score. I know little to nothing behind horror films. Then again, I do not watch many but when I do, I certainly remember them for they scare the living daylights out of me lol.

This quiz was much better. There were fewer pictures to tip off the player and the questions were challenging. Great job, Escapist!

For some reason I knew almost all of these answers, except I had to guess on the one about the movie Scream. I never really watch horror films of any kind - I don't like watching a movie to scare me - and yet somehow I know a lot about them. Maybe I have underlying fascination for horror?

The Butcher badge will fit nicely next to my 'Toasty' heart xD.

I am quite happy with 80% and REDRUM but I don't know if you are thinking about my responsibilities...

...I mean, have you ever had a SINGLE MOMENT'S THOUGHT about my responsibilities? Have you ever thought, for a single solitary moment about my responsibilities to my employers? Has it ever occurred to you that I have agreed to look after the OVERLOOK Hotel until May the FIRST. Does it MATTER TO YOU AT ALL that the OWNERS have placed their COMPLETE CONFIDENCE and TRUST in me, and that I have signed a letter of agreement, a CONTRACT, in which I have accepted that RESPONSIBILITY? Do you have the SLIGHTEST IDEA, what a MORAL AND ETHICAL PRINCIPLE IS, DO YOU? Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future, if I were to fail to live up to my responsibilities? Has it ever occurred to you? HAS IT?

Now give me the bat.

6/10

I knew two of the others but double-bluffed myself. The Shining + vitiligo I think my brain somehow made a connection via The Simpsons or something. And Cary Elwes all I could think of was his role in Kiss The Girls.

octafish:
I am quite happy with 80% and REDRUM but I don't know if you are thinking about my responsibilities...

...I mean, have you ever had a SINGLE MOMENT'S THOUGHT about my responsibilities? Have you ever thought, for a single solitary moment about my responsibilities to my employers? Has it ever occurred to you that I have agreed to look after the OVERLOOK Hotel until May the FIRST. Does it MATTER TO YOU AT ALL that the OWNERS have placed their COMPLETE CONFIDENCE and TRUST in me, and that I have signed a letter of agreement, a CONTRACT, in which I have accepted that RESPONSIBILITY? Do you have the SLIGHTEST IDEA, what a MORAL AND ETHICAL PRINCIPLE IS, DO YOU? Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future, if I were to fail to live up to my responsibilities? Has it ever occurred to you? HAS IT?

Now give me the bat.

*slow clap*

It's really at its heart film about a man of principle.

Damn only 90%...Apparently I need to rewatch American Psycho to remember what that business card is

I couldn't help but think of this when I saw the title

Have a quiz on fictional serial killers. Don't mention Lil' Slugger.

Pallindromemordnillap:
Damn only 90%...Apparently I need to rewatch American Psycho to remember what that business card is

I just went with what I thought sounded most appropriate for a horor movie.

I liked the fact that there were less pictures in this one. A couple of quizzes I have got through almost entirely by looking at the pictures

80% this makes me sad somehow as I tend to watch many horror movies usually asian horror movies, but horror movies

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here