EXP: Steve vs. Steve - Episode One

Steve vs. Steve - Episode One

In the first episode, there just aren't enough yellow flowers to go around...

Watch Video

It somewhat undermines the gag if there is another yellow flower clearly visible in the shot (around 1:20).

It just felt like a poor mans Spy vs Spy.

Also, FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!

Blue steals Reds' flower, so Red burns Blues' house down. This progression seems logical.

I'd hardly say Blue wins when he still doesn't have a house.

That is some classy griefing there

Did not expect to see your videos here Beef, what a surprise!

Oh wow, it's Beef! To all the people who aren't sure about this - check out VintageBeef's channel, he has a few more episodes on there and the series does improve in quality.

Oh that is excellent, nice work!

I want to see more of this :)

SlightlyEvil:
It somewhat undermines the gag if there is another yellow flower clearly visible in the shot (around 1:20).

YEAH... that bugged me too...

The fact that blue Steve opened and shut the door of his ruined house when he went out for vengeance really tickled me.

--Morology!

Very happy that Vintage Beef is on the Escapist!

Well, that escalated quickly. Still, it was a nice flower. Worth it.

SlightlyEvil:

That was the joke. He didn't want a yellow flower, he wanted BLUE STEVES yellow flower.

Seems kinda backwards that the guy who instigated this rivalry should be the winner. Although, I guess 'win' is a subjective term, because he still ends up homeless.

That'll learn Red Steve.

Wreeyyy beef's videos are on here!!! Anyone interested he's Vintagebeef on youtube and he's also part of a larger community called Mindcrack

kailus13:
Blue steals Reds' flower, so Red burns Blues' house down. This progression seems logical.

Video game logic, where a mild annoyance is destroyed with extreme prejudice.

Holy crap it's Beef. I'll be over here having a fangasum, give me a second.

---

OT: Okay, yea, this is really the first video I ever saw of yours, still funny to this day. Are you planning on posting the other episodes anytime soon?

Well, that escalated quickly.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here