LoadingReadyRun: The Canadian

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

The Canadian

Learn about the strange creatures that inhabit this wild land.

Watch Video

Well happy Canada Day! Sorry I didn't know anything about it.

(TRYING TO GET INTO THE WHOLE CANADA SPIRIT EH?)

"Extra Leg removal" that's an odd name for adult circumcision.

I live in Canada and I have never ate syrup with poutine before. I'll have to ask, how does it taste?

Happy Canada's Day to all Canadians(eh?)!!

Not as good as you think. Especially if it sounds gross.

Additional U's? In English?! We'll have none of that, thankyou. As is well known, we English people long ago ceded control of our language to the Americans, adopted their spelling, and went off to play soccer instead.

I thought you made comedy videos not documentaries what gives?

Good acting Kathleen, eh?

Got a kick out of sending all the rude Canadians to Butte Minnesota, that explains a lot on what goes on up there.

Could you flag the video NSFW? Some of us share an igloo with small children, and we want them to learn about mating dances where their old enough to understand safe "eh".

Ack. Kathleen making that fisting gesture was actually kind of disturbing.

Vanbael:
Got a kick out of sending all the rude Canadians to Butte Minnesota, that explains a lot on what goes on up there.

You mean Montana. There is no Butte Minnesota.

bravetoaster:
Ack. Kathleen making that fisting gesture was actually kind of disturbing.

She apparently pulls from the Mortal Kombat school of romance.

The7Sins:

Vanbael:

You mean Montana. There is no Butte Minnesota.

Shoot, is that right? Sorry 'bout that, eh? Well, if there wasn't a Butte, Minnesota before, there is now. Warning: it's full of rude people.

You did a parody nature documentary about Canadians and didn't structure it after the Hinterland Who's Who shorts? Are you sure you're Canadians?

I think I've meet Toronto Ted he did the same to my sister. And I don't even have a sister the swine.

...That last bit of the video (The last part before the credits that is) made me picture Paul and Kathleen schtupping.
I am now uncomfortable watching further videos by you due to this mental image inevitably popping up.
I demand a proper Canadian "Sourry" or as those of us who speak American say it "Sorry".

Oh man. LRR, knocking this whole internet comedy thing out of the park, week after week after week. :)

Nice show today. I learned a lot.

Side note: Can you take back some of the rude Canadians you sent to the U.S.?
Or at least take back Ted Cruz before the moron tries to run for president.
(Yes he was born in Canada, and yes I know you have to be born in the U.S. to be President. Why did you think I called him a moron?)

JSW:
You did a parody nature documentary about Canadians and didn't structure it after the Hinterland Who's Who shorts? Are you sure you're Canadians?

Not quite the Hinterland's Who's Who, but years ago they did do a Part of our Heritage video for Canada day. So it has kind of already been done.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/213/A-Part-of-Our-Heritage

Warning: Contains pre-beard Graham and pre-shave Paul (aka Gordon Freeman).

Awesome. Thoroughly, thoroughly awesome. My Canadian half applauds you, even as my American half continues to retch at the idea of consuming poutine with maple syrup.

Also, my spell-check apparently objects to the word "poutine". @$%# you, spell check.

All my expectations of Canadians has been confirmed! Thank you random media, for always telling the truth and showing us that there are no stereotypes that aren't completely true for all!

OMG, where does that rotund Iron Man with a tie come from???

Captcha :Carry a towel. Hmm, apparently Captcha believes I am going on a journey. Maybe to Canada?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Our home and na- oh

So that's what Poutine looks like, chips with lumpy gravy.

Would an English person be Homo Britus or Homo Englus?

Hmmm, never had syrup in my poutine but I do live near a restaurant dedicated to poutine with a wide variety of toppings. Maybe they have that option, eh?

kailus13:

Man, it's good stuff.

Anesthetic, better anesthetic, and minibar peanuts (ands lots of 'em).
Good thing that Living in Canada discount covers all that. Good to know.

CAPTCHA: face the music
Well, that's what a rude Canadian does, I guess. While being deported to Butte.

3-part outtakes stinger? you spoil us!

Quite possibly my favourite Canada day episode you've done, Canadaman entries not withstanding.

While this is good, I think that doing The Whole Story might have been better.

Why didn't the video video explain why Canadians are unable to spell the name of their own country? If the inhabitants are called "Canadians," then the name of the country should be either "Canadi" or "Canadia."

On the other hand, if the name of the country is actually "Canada," then then name of its inhabitants should be "Canadans" (not to be confused with Canoe Dan).

Question: I found myself wearing a plaid shirt today, and that picture of poutine up there looks delicious. Am I turning into a Canadian? Is it infectious?

kailus13:

Anglo Sapient

And I thought that Shepard danced bad....

Also that last shot at the end with Paul and Kathleen was amazing, runner up goes to James and his marvelous poutine.

Is it weird that I, as a Canadian have never had poutine?

Always fun seeing the jabs at my home nation.

Although the 'eh' thing continues to mildly annoy me, as most people in western Canada only use it as an affirmation.

"How about this weather, eh?"

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or