LoadingReadyRun: The Canadian

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I have actually had poutine here in Pakistan, from a cafe called Berristo89, because of LRR but it was french fries with mincemeat and cheese. Is it supposed to be like that?

Let's face it - the majority of this informational video could easily pass as one about us Brits too.

Arif_Sohaib:
I have actually had poutine here in Pakistan, from a cafe called Berristo89, because of LRR but it was french fries with mincemeat and cheese. Is it supposed to be like that?

That sounds more like Chili fries or a variant of it. Regular poutine is fries, gravy and cheese curds.

That was the funniest damn thing I've seen all week, guys! *goes back to laughing self silly*

I've missed a few LRR's due to holidays, and this was my first one since I got back- it's good to be home (at the Escapist) again! :D

Gregg Johnson:
Poutine with syrup sounds... dreadful.

I wouldn't say dreadful... It's just missing a few things.
Smoked salmon, Nanaimo bar, Cheezies... And especially Dave's Insanity Sauce.

Paul isn't a real Canadian! Where's his wood Axe? After all, all Canadians are lumberjacks!

The mating dance happens to look a lot like the sidewalk apology dance.

Which, I suppose, is appropriate.

At long last a way of explaining my people to those other "humans" on this planet Earth.

I'm kicking myself for not seeing this on Canada Day.

pootine sounds one of the most unappealing things ever. A canadian tried to sell me on it and she just made me want to barf into my mouth a bit.

The socialized healthcare part made me snort with laughter. Great stuff. I sometimes feel that Americans who are against this kind of social welfare need it explained to them in terms of the 'Bill' graham comes out of the ER with.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here