EXP: Meta - Internet Famous

Meta - Internet Famous

Dan has a solution for his boredom problem: become famous. But he'll need some help to do it.

Watch Video

This was the funniest thing I've seen all day. And I've seen things. Dogs running into doors, a fifty year old man walking up a street blindfolded, a man turning down a buffet just for the pancakes, and this wins hands down. Can't wait to see the rest!

It is quite funny, but the sound levels are all over the place. I had to turn it up a lot to hear them on the couch, then got deafened in the next scene.

Needs a bit more work on production, but good scripting, and performance.

Yeah, we know the sound levels were terrible. We got a better mic early in the season, so that problem will go away, don't worry. Thanks for the comment!

eqsux:
This was the funniest thing I've seen all day. And I've seen things. Dogs running into doors, a fifty year old man walking up a street blindfolded, a man turning down a buffet just for the pancakes, and this wins hands down. Can't wait to see the rest!

A brand new user with no other posts and no profile information giving unnaturally marketing-esque praise in the first comment of the premiere of a new video series?

Yeah, that's our brother. He's loving, at least.

HTML5 version seems postage stamp size

The Flash version is fine.

//Edit: fixed :)

ok. I liked it. Just one thing what is the link to the web comic :0

TRex22:
ok. I liked it. Just one thing what is the link to the web comic :0

That's our actual webcomic. The show's concept comes from experience. It runs five days a week, so if you like the show you'll probably get a kick out of the comic as well.

FINALLY! Something on EEP that isn't that Screwattack crap. There is still hope yet [single tear],[/singletear]

It does look like there could be some improvements in production, but yeah. Not half bad.

Seems alright, I'll stick with it. These types of issues are pretty normal for first vids, it will get better with time.

side note - old man walking down a street blindfolded IS the funniest thing I have contemplated all day (I have a boring job) so steal your brothers idea, assuming it isn't already a real thing.

That made me smile. Don't really know why, but whatever that was felt like a good time.
More, please.

Quite funny, love your guy's chemistry. :)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here