Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Red, White and Blue Characters

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Top 5 Red, White and Blue Characters

Lisa lets her patriotic flag fly in this special episode.

Watch Video

...and now I gotta go watch Jack Sparrow by Lonely Island...

"Hey there cutie. Guess who is Red, White and Blue and made of 100% Teddie fur?"

Ohh ya I guess the US's day is coming up isn't it. I am surprised she didn't mention Canada day since it happened well yesterday and she listed a ton of random days.

You don't like Succubus as a villain in a game about battling monsters O.o?

It is one of the only types that hyper sexualized female characters make sense.

Darkstalkers was one of the games I grew up on, loved it. So many good characters and great movesets. But to each their own :).

Laharl is mad at this list.

CONNOR KENWAY WOOOHOOO !!!

Yes I approve of your list.

aba1:
Ohh ya I guess the US's day is coming up isn't it. I am surprised she didn't mention Canada day since it happened well yesterday and she listed a ton of random days.

Are you telling me Canada Day and my birthday are one and the same day?

Johnny Novgorod:

aba1:

July 1? Yes. Except your birthday can fall on a Sunday.

Johnny Novgorod:

aba1:

If your birthday is July 1st than ya you have the same birthday as Canada :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day

Formica Archonis:

Johnny Novgorod:

aba1:

July 1? Yes. Except your birthday can fall on a Sunday.

I feel a strange, idiotic pride now. All this time I never knew I shared my birthday with a country!

This show always has the strangest categories.

Maybe I'm just not patriotic?

Kinda' disappointed good ol' Duke Nukem didn't end up on this list. Dumb-ass character, but a patriot to the core! What could be more American than a muscle-bound jackass drinking beer, eating hotdogs and punching aliens in the balls?

Wondering about Mario...isn't he...Italian? Made by a Japanese company? Living in a Mushroom Kingdom? He's about as connected to America as Sora or Dovahkiin.

What I really want to know is who at Capcom thought "Balrog" was a good name for a Spanish fighter.

Silentpony:
Kinda' disappointed good ol' Duke Nukem didn't end up on this list. Dumb-ass character, but a patriot to the core! What could be more American than a muscle-bound jackass drinking beer, eating hotdogs and punching aliens in the balls?

Wondering about Mario...isn't he...Italian? Made by a Japanese company? Living in a Mushroom Kingdom? He's about as connected to America as Sora or Dovahkiin.

Duke doesn't wear Red, White, and Blue. I think it was supposed to be about the colours and not the patriotism, but the line was definitely blurred.

As for Mario, in the live-action TV show/movie he was from Brooklyn. Though much like Fight Club, I don't think you're supposed to talk about it.

I have to stay out of the sun as well. That shit does not like me!

See Canada this is why you'll never be in the big leagues. Two colors, PAH. REAL countries have 3 colors.

As an up standing Englishman I find this video to be anarchistic in nature and shant be having none of it, good day madam!

Everyone talked good about Lysa Foiles and wanted her back. And I don't get it. Terrible episode, sure I couldn't care less about Usanian silly Patriotism, but even then, she wasn't very funny.

And here I thought this was a Top5 on the best things Dutch (our flag is red, white and blue. In that order too.)

Nice list Lisa.

Silentpony:

Well as MovieBob(Mario without the suit) would tell it, Mario is Italian-American. One of the background stories about Mario was that he was from Boston(I think), before he went to the Mushroom Kingdom. You'd have to find the episode about it, if ya want to know more.

I also remember that he said for it to be the "right" story you'd have to ignore Yoshi's Island's story.

Edit:

Rogjah:

Silentpony:

Duke doesn't wear Red, White, and Blue. I think it was supposed to be about the colours and not the patriotism, but the line was definitely blurred.

As for Mario, in the live-action TV show/movie he was from Brooklyn. Though much like Fight Club, I don't think you're supposed to talk about it.

Ah, ninja. And the ninja remembered it better than I did too. ;p
I heard the show was alright though.

Reckon Captain America would've been too easy.

IllumInaTIma:
"Hey there cutie. Guess who is Red, White and Blue and made of 100% Teddie fur?"

Awh, it's Kuma

Yo. This counts right? No? Damn it. Smell ya later then.

Carnage95:
Reckon Captain America would've been too easy.

When I read th etitle and assumed it wouldn't just be video game characters, I half-expected Optimus Prime. He's like America, in truck form! Wait, of course he should count, War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron were awesome. Well, good to see AC III get some love here.

captcha: have an inkling
You mean for dinner? I'm sure that would taste terrible!

Bah. The winner should have been Wally (or Waldo depending of where you lived when you were a tike). It takes chops to be difficult to find when decked in a big striped pullover.

Lisa, you won't believe how easy to stay out of the sun in Britain.

So easy, I've forgotten what the sun looks like. Actually, that might be a good idea. I heard it's not good to stare at the sun...

um.. given that Darkstalkers is an all monsters fighting game, your complaint make about as much sense as complaining about guns in Halo.

Anyway, the lack of P4's Teddy is inexcusable and those totally invalidates the list.

Ok, love the list, clearly in keeping with patriotism, good choices, all deserve to be there.

But where oh WHERE was Captain Falcon? After Mario, he's the first guy who popped into my head!

Thanks for the warning, but the sun and I are no longer on speaking terms.

You kill girl, you kill.

Charli:

Idk your Sonic drawing looks pretty good to me.

Looking good Lisa, also why no love for Canada day?

Charli:
...Don't judge me I don't draw sonic much, I know he looks retarded.

It's awesome >.<

The top 5 this time wasn't so serious but I liked it anyway because of Lisa
also, dat shirt :3

I love the chars in AIII. The game kind of blew, but the visuals were stunning. Never played a Pokememan game, sounds very complicated. lol. I was thinking of Optimus as well.

I am with LIsa and the Sun, though I can freckle and stay out without SPF 50 for like 15 to 20 minutes.!!!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here