Trailers: Saints Row IV - Independence Day Trailer

Saints Row IV - Independence Day Trailer

Celebrate the birth of the USA with a awfully relevant trailer.

Watch Video

... I'd vote for him.

I wasn't too thrilled when they took the SR3 DLC and made a game with it. But the more I see, it actually looks awesome.

I'm pretty sure if Keith David just talked normally he'd still be inspiring, somehow.

Looking forward to this more and more.

I already own this!

oh, wait no it's 2013 I allready rent this! ( now that just doesn't make any sense in english, does it? )
damn, rights.. you suck.
looking forward to even more blowing stuff up, and hopefully they'll just give us those superpowers quickly..
I wanted a saints flow vending machine so bad in saints row 3 :S
also yeah, every leader is a bit of a psycho so honestly.. i'd vote for him too
and kenzie! stop getting laid and start building my sky fortress, damn you girl!

the " 'MERICA " gun looks.. amusing. I wonder if all those little bits actually fire at once..

( it's a minigun with a pump action shotgun, three rockets, a grenade launcher, a bazooka and an assault rifle welded to it. ) it also has some kind of nozzle.. flamethrower? who knows.

I want the "I <3 Goliath" sign from the previous trailer... as a melee weapon in the game.

Erianda:
I want the "I <3 Goliath" sign from the previous trailer... as a melee weapon in the game.

Welcome to hell
I mean, the escapist.

and yes I vote that every object be equippable as a weapon.. even cars. ( you're superman right? ) :D

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here