Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

This will pick up...

Read Full Article

I wonder how many people won't get this one.
Looks like I won't be needing coffee this morning.

Denial can be an ugly thing.

I think the problem is feeding it skittles.

I don't know about rats, but with Dogs you basically have to take them to a dietritian to figure out what you need to feed them.

DVS BSTrD:

The only thing I can think of is how elderly people have to take a ton of pills and meds when they get older, and that's what the skittles are supposed to be. Then there's the mention of "power levels" which reminds me of the beans eaten in DBZ. On the flip side I'm not worried about "getting" 1/3 of a story, although I am glad CM is getting another story arc.

Oooh, and obligatory sad arc in a cooky gaming webcomic. This'll go really well, last time something like this happened it was so gre-

Captcha: Baby Blues.
Hmmm.

Mahoshonen:

I don't know about rats, but with Dogs you basically have to take them to a dietritian to figure out what you need to feed them.

Nonsense! Skittles are green and yellow and red; those are vegetable colours! They must be good for you.

hazabaza1:
Oooh, and obligatory sad arc in a cooky gaming webcomic. This'll go really well, last time something like this happened it was so gre-

Hmmm.

Shh, I doubt it will be as poorly executed as that...

Also, Captcha is sentient, so don't be surprised...

I rushed to this thread to make the CAD Abortion joke and someone already did it. Good work team.

Really enjoyed the last arc you did Corey, can't wait to see the rest of this!

TizzytheTormentor:

hazabaza1:

Hmmm.

What COULD be as bad as that?

Anyway, :( The "Feels" are coming....

Oh god no. Not on the same week that 400 days is coming out, i can't hold all these feels.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Mahoshonen:

Nonsense! Skittles are green and yellow and red; those are vegetable colours! They must be good for you.

Of course they're good for you, they're made out of godamned rainbows.

Hmm...does the rat have all its toes?

Cory, if you kill the rat, I will be upset and cry a lot. You don't want that, do you?

Mahoshonen:

Rats eat anything humans eat, and more. Just give them seeds, breakfast cereal, or whatever, and maybe throw in some meat, or any of your leftovers into the cage now and then. My sister's rats love yogurt.

canadamus_prime:

Are you calling Erin fat?

canadamus_prime:

I always thought denial was a river in Egypt. *insert drum rimshot*

OT: While I certainly didn't mind the last actual story arc, I've gotta say it's a pretty low-blow if you intend to off the poor lil guy. Here's to hoping he gets to feeling better by the end.

TheRightToArmBears:

Thunderous Cacophony:

Mahoshonen:

How can anything that tastes that good be bad for you? It's just not possible, dammit!

Are you planning on killing off Suchong? Don't you dare, Grey.

DVS BSTrD:

canadamus_prime:

Are you calling Erin fat?

Yes, yes I am. She's a balloon. >__>

All this talk about the comic itself and I'm here more wondering if the family reunion is the same huge family reunion my extended family is doing this weekend. I mean, not likely, sure, but I found out I'm very distantly related to Len Cariou, why shouldn't this be possible as well?

RJ 17:

canadamus_prime:

I always thought denial was a river in Egypt. *insert drum rimshot*

Yes and it's a damn ugly river too.

TheRightToArmBears:

Thunderous Cacophony:

Mahoshonen:

Please! If those were really made out of rainbows, they would be cupcakes.

Nooo, Suchong! Don't you die on us!

This doesn't surpise me. I mean in one of the strip, there was that several flashback pages showing she has all kind of pets, look like the rat will be added onto her list of former pets she had.

DVS BSTrD:

TheRightToArmBears:

Thunderous Cacophony:

Lies! You just made a unicorn cry.

TheRightToArmBears:

DVS BSTrD:

TheRightToArmBears:

Lies! You just made a unicorn cry.

Just like she cried when she found out who what was in those cupcakes she just ate!

Nonsense, Cory. You know we all love you. Why would we send hate mai-- WAIT A MINUTE! Are you trying to kill off Suchong?! DON'T YOU DARE!

FredTheUndead:
I rushed to this thread to make the CAD Abortion joke and someone already did it. Good work team.

Miscarriage. It was intended to tug at your heartstrings with an unexpected miscarriage, after building up an attachment to the idea of the main characters becoming parents.

Just like the "ending" was supposed to make you feel sad about Ethan getting killed to save his wife..... I think the writer either hates the comics fans, or he just is a depressed "funny guy" like many stand-up comedians, or is just business retarded. I like many others stopped reading when he pulled the first stunt, then I was like ehh maybe it bounced back. Read the back log and reached the "end" and said screw this and have not been back. I now actively tell people to avoid his work.

TizzytheTormentor:

hazabaza1:

Hmmm.

hell, I doubt it will be handled like the end of the Ethan saga.

all that build up, one page of "where they are now", and then BAM, Comic is about players 1 through 4.

OT: now, am I going to need to get my feels blanket?

I dont want to get my feels blanket.

it's still messed up ever since The Walking Dead.

Well that's a little sad more than anything else

I sense another psychotic break coming.

So is Erin gonna get a pep talk from characters in gaming who have generally lost someone? That would be nice, concidering I can't think of any...

Robetid:

DVS BSTrD:

The only thing I can think of is how elderly people have to take a ton of pills and meds when they get older, and that's what the skittles are supposed to be. Then there's the mention of "power levels" which reminds me of the beans eaten in DBZ. On the flip side I'm not worried about "getting" 1/3 of a story, although I am glad CM is getting another story arc.

It's referencing like fifteen other strips at this point, which I think is what DVS meant.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here