EXP: Do's and Dont's #2: Mate Selection

Do's and Dont's #2: Mate Selection

The Do's and Don'ts kids show you the finer points of mate selection.

Watch Video

When is the New Season of South Park supposed to start anyway?

OT: would have bin kinder to put her under the knife from annoying orange

I get it! Its Dr. Tran 2.0!

I need to go scrub myself again.

...also gouge my eyes out.

That was hilarious! Seriously one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

What the fuck. Why is the shit here? Someone sent my this as a cringy video a while ago and now it's hosted here. On the Escapist. A Serious video game new website. What the fuck.

shameduser:
What the fuck. Why is the shit here? Someone sent my this as a cringy video a while ago and now it's hosted here. On the Escapist. A Serious video game new website. What the fuck.

I'm with you on this one. With the exception of the quality voice acting of the narrator, this is pretty low grade humor.
I miss Doraleous and Associates.

LostintheWick:

I supported their Kickstarter to come back! Be patient, Grasshopper--they're coming back. Even as we speak they're working on the new Episodes.

In the meantime maybe I should rewatch their old episodes to make sure that I'm up to speed on the storyline when the new episodes appear.

OT: This is proving to be a sick and depraved series. I LIKE IT!!! :D

I can't help but wonder what their parents are doing while this is going on.

If cooties only live inside Susies' body and she's had plastic surgery, that means she single-handedly killed an entire species.

Best new show in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNG time

This was kinda disturbing and basically the exact same concept as an episode of South Park from a few years ago. Going to look it up...

Wow, that was season 6, episode 10. 11 years ago.

This really isn't suited for the Escapist. That's my opinion anyway. I really don't like it.

LostintheWick:

shameduser:

I'm with you on this one. With the exception of the quality voice acting of the narrator, this is pretty low grade humor.

Ditto

Two questions: 1. WTF did I just watch? 2. WHY is it on my Escapist?

I miss Susan.

Ah the joy of Children Shows.. you can learn so much from it

I'm sorry, you were beating me over the head with a message so hard I passed out before I could learn what it was.

but then I am just a dumb caveman who has had my entire identity and world view shaped by video games.

Bring back space janitors, it was getting better with every episode.

Good video. Made me smile. But I can't be the only one who doesn't know what the heck 'cooties' are?

LostintheWick:

shameduser:

Wait, what, SERIOUS game website? You have Lisa Foiles' top 5, along with Yahtzee and Jim Sterling cursing like a sailor every mid-sentence. The Escapist is hardly the height of sophistication.

just imagine... with a new episode of this EVERY DAY of the week, we could learn SO much :D
(yes, i love this series, go ahead and call me a horrible person)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here