Trailers: Grand Theft Auto V - Gameplay Trailer

Grand Theft Auto V - Gameplay Trailer

Welcome to the latest in the Grand Theft Auto series, now with sports.

Watch Video

...three would-be heroes.

Uh, is the narrator even familiar with the series?

captcha: on the ball

If you say so, Captcha. If you say so...

Still a bit apprehensive about their as-yet-to-be-explained "GTAV Online" features. I honestly don't want other people in my open-world, mayhem-simulator, sandbox and it worries me they're going to spend the time and effort on implementing it. But hey, not like multiplayer has ever ruined a single-player experience, right?

MinionJoe:

captcha: on the ball

If you say so, Captcha. If you say so...

Still a bit apprehensive about their as-yet-to-be-explained "GTAV Online" features. I honestly don't want other people in my open-world, mayhem-simulator, sandbox and it worries me they're going to spend the time and effort on implementing it. But hey, not like multiplayer has ever ruined a single-player experience, right?

Could be there are options to prevent that. Like if you wanted your game online to the public/friends only/invite only.

I am totally looking forward to this game though.

MinionJoe:

I think that was meant to be more tongue in cheek then an factual description of them.

Already I have a few questions, mainly revolving around the perspective switching thing, If you're in the middle of (for example) a gunfight and switch to someone else, how much does it affect things if the first character gets shot up or arrested? Will there be measures to prevent doing that or can you really do it any time? Will there be missions that give the option or require leaving some of the trio out or will all of them involve all 3 some how? If yes, what's the spare character(s) going to be doing? Outside of missions will there be a way to get all three characters together at once for some less then scripted chaos or not? If you never switch perspectives from one guy will you miss out on bits of the story?

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing more of this game, it looks like they're really going all out on trying something a bit new with this one. I can only hope that they improved the Aircraft controls of this one since it looks like they're going to be giving us a lot of cool flying toys.

Hmm, this is my first time seeing the trailer. That's really in-depth. I mean, the gameplay is. So many mini-games and they look amazing. Throw in some occulus rift for base jumping and things can get a lot more interesting.

I dont get why people want this game so bad after this trailer ,This whole 3 people thing feels horrible to me but then i did like they very old Amiga game Swat or Hostage i think it was called when you contolled 3 or 4 police storming an house that too included switch to the sniper mod, But that got old fast :) And i want to know how much of that map that is fenced of for DLC packs ..think i am still a little hostile against them for the let down i thought GT4 was.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here