Escapist News Now: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Revealed

Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Revealed

After months of waiting Rockstar finally debuts gameplay from Grand Theft Auto 5.

Watch Video

Just two more months. Two months..

I pre ordered the day after the first teaser was released, and soon it will all pay of. I cannot describe how much of a fan I am. And I cannot put in word how incomprehensibly amazing this game looks to me.

I, love, rockstar. I loved all GTAs, and I have no doubt, that I will love this.

next time better use proper lighting. This is just disgusting to watch. Not you Andrea

Stocks? Why? Real Estate? Why? Animal Hunting? Why? A lot of pointless crap seems to be involved in this, more-so than any other GTA

ActionDan:
Stocks? Why? Real Estate? Why? Animal Hunting? Why?

Because criminals should have class, and all that filthy blood money needs to get spent on something.

Looking at the footage, I still can't see this running well on the ageing aged fucking ancient consoles. GTA IV sure as shit didn't, so colour me sceptical and (im)patiently awaiting the PC release.

Still looks to be one hell of an amazing game though!

Deu Sex:

ActionDan:
Stocks? Why? Real Estate? Why? Animal Hunting? Why?

Because criminals should have class, and all that filthy blood money needs to get spent on something.

Exactly! I finished every other GTA with a cash stockpile that would make Warren Buffet blush. Give me something to do with it now!

I'm super excited about the three characters involved with missions. The helicopter mission where the one character repelled down, whilst the other provided sniper fire...SO COOL!!!

But let's be honest, you know you just wanna shoot stuff!

Actually that was the last thing I was thinking of doing after watching this trailer. Looks like Rockstar has given us a world that I'd actually want to explore. Dat scuba diving!

Seven replies, seriously?
Surprised.

Honestly, the trailer showed me everything I wanted to see.

GTA IV binge until September 17th anyone? Can't wait.
I mean, IV introduced the rage engine, Red Dead Redemption perfected it, and it looks like GTA V is going to exploit the ever living crap out of it.

ALL I think of now is will it have a Jet Pack?

Proverbial Jon:

But let's be honest, you know you just wanna shoot stuff!

Actually that was the last thing I was thinking of doing after watching this trailer. Looks like Rockstar has given us a world that I'd actually want to explore. Dat scuba diving!

Heh, exactly. Screw the violence, I wanna be a rich, scuba diving, hunting, stock market millionaire!

Question is, how small did they make each area to give 3 seperate environments?

It sure as hell won't be as big as San Andreas, and makes me wish they would have just done 70's chicago or 60's london. But no, we probably won't get anything new until they rehash Vice City in 5 years.

This is how you do a gameplay trailer. This gave me all I wanted to see. I could hardly care less about the multiplayer part, but everything else looks great. When it comes to production value, Rockstar has yet to disappoint me. Can't wait.

Nurb:

It sure as hell won't be as big as San Andreas, [...]

Well uh..

It seems to be rather big, no? Bigger than San Andreas at least.

Roofstone:

Nurb:

Well uh..

Is that accurate/official? Because if so, ME WANT!!

Roofstone:

Nurb:

Well uh..

What units of measurement are they basing the graph on?

If they do like the devs of Just Cause did with environment then that'd be cool

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here