Feed Dump: The Poop Episode

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Poop Episode

Poop is everywhere -- in your heart, in your intestines, and even in the news. So much poop news, so little time.

Watch Video

Well there are certainly shittier ways to spend ones afternoon than watching a new episode of Feed Dump.

Beej was on fire today!
I wonder if they'd have to buy poop if their monthly quota wasn't met?

Seems like they've put a lot of thought into this episode: I always thought haste made waste
I was also disappointed about Goat Shredder, but I hear the soundtrack is being done by Ram-stein.

So wait. The Germans now annexed a word?
Right, first the English language then the English country.

I see what they are doing here.

I don't know if this is *THE* Poop Episode so much as... it's just another episode... you guys feature a lot of poop...

Man, Beej's Predator noise was spot on. I'm pretty sure he practices (probably while tracking LRR members around the city).

Shinsei-J:
I wonder if they'd have to buy poop if their monthly quota wasn't met?

I hope they start using guest waste. Then you can run around the park screaming, "The generator runs on people's poop! Run for your lives, they're using people's poop!"

I was going to ask if Maya was related to James, but sadly their surnames seem to suggest no

(Also I'm completely fed up of Germans speaking English. It's bad enough being in Germany and sucking at German without hearing them just break out into English randomly every now and then when talking to each other. It's just showing off)

SimAnt remains my favorite Sim game to date. ...at least based on my memory of it. Don't hate it just 'cause it's old.

BrotherRool:
I was going to ask if Maya was related to James, but sadly their surnames seem to suggest no

(Also I'm completely fed up of Germans speaking English. It's bad enough being in Germany and sucking at German without hearing them just break out into English randomly every now and then when talking to each other. It's just showing off)

Just be happy you don't have Dutch prime ministers.
You have no idea how bad Lubbers and Kok were at English.
You'd have to be fluent in both Dutch and English to grasp about half of what they were attempting to say.

Now I want to see Graham guesting on Sesame Street.

Him and Grover explaining the letter F would be epic.

She does not know SimAnt, and said it sucks?!

We must deal with this person.

Sphinx cats are hideous.

Beej does animal noises surprisingly well. I thought they were playing a sound clip before the camera panned.

It's good to know that Graham isn't completely unflappable.

If only they could fit poop jokes into the roller coaster story.

Sim Ant is the greatest bug simulation game ever. I have said this before. I wonder if I can get that game on GoGs?

Beej's "non-euclidian fuck machine" cracked me up :D

Nice one.

Maya: "Did you have the pheromone thing where when one ant died, all the other ants freaked out?"

Yes, they implemented pheromones in the game, both to find food and to warn other ants of danger.

Yay, Maya! And where there is Maya, There Will Be Butts.

Also Beej's Predator nice was scary :S

Graham_LRR:
The Poop Episode

Poop is everywhere -- in your heart, in your intestines, and even in the news. So much poop news, so little time.

Watch Video

you could have just called it poopisode, you know....

ritchards:
I don't know if this is *THE* Poop Episode so much as... it's just another episode... you guys feature a lot of poop...

My first thought when seeing the title was "Wait. Wasn't there already a "poop" episode?"
xD What you say is true.

Great show today! ;D

While some might argue that this episode was full of shit and factually they might not be mistaken, I myself enjoyed this somewhat scaty sketch comedy news.

How on earth does BeeJ make that noise?

How exactly has no one said anything humorous involving the word 'dump' yet?

Oh - and great Predator noise. Hey - over here!

"Non-euclidian fuck machine!"
*throws up arms in air*
That's it, the internet is over people.
We found what we were looking for.

This episode of Feed Dump brought to you by the letter F and the number 2.

The idea of a "Non-Euclidean fuck machine" terrifies me, Beej.

Maya is not related to anyone else who's appeared in Feed Dump. That we are aware of.

OOH Predator clicking! I can do that too! Sadly, not as well as you.

shiajun:
How on earth does BeeJ make that noise?

Basically vibrating your tongue against your palate. Not an easy thing to do.

Graham_LRR:
Maya is not related to anyone else who's appeared in Feed Dump. That we are aware of.

I assume the Mayan apocalypse was actually referring to the terrible things she said about Sim Tower.

*strokes Sim Tower*

It's ok. I've got you.

Ohhh, goat-shredder, that was baaaaaad.

Beej is scarily good at the predator noise...

Graham_LRR:

Least of all Cameron

I was hoping the word was twat-head.

Possible band names from this episode:
goat-shredder
Non-Euclidean fuck machine

rhizhim:

Graham_LRR:
The Poop Episode

Watch Video

you could have just called it poopisode, you know....

Yeah, but that might have been hard, so f hat.

heh.

also, other (actual) uses for zoo animal poop:
Creation of shiny decorative spheres, as seen on Mythbusters
packaged fertilizer (sold to the public in several zoos' gift shop)
raising dung beetle and various other insect colonies (including several species of ants)
mixed with clay or sand to create "artistic" brick or concrete of limited durability
thoroughly dried and used to fill emergency sandbags
cultivating peat moss and other aquatic plant life (including edible seaweed)
chemical conversion into methane, which can be used as heating fuel

"Non-euclidian fuck machine!"

Once again, Beej steals the episode.

Nice haircuts on both Maya and Beej, by the way. I believe Maya got a dye job as well. Lookin' sharp.

...and all I can think to myself while viewing this episode is: "This is the best crap I've seen all week thus far!"

Though...the zoo powered by poop. They DO realize they've ripped off "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome" somewhat, right? Of course...now that I've said that, this brings up a whole other set of questions...

Why are you surprised Germany has Shitstorm as an official word before Englishlands? Germany are very efficient.

The Poop Episode.
Brought to you by the Letter F.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook