Escapist News Now: Steam Summer Sale 2013

Steam Summer Sale 2013

The Steam Summer Sale is back and better than ever before including 8-hour flash sales and one-hundred Daily Deals which will occur over the next 11 days.

Watch Video

Fantastic news to have the Steam Summer sale back! The Skyrim package sounds like a deal not to be missed, I'm definitely jumping at that.

Too bad by now it's already gone (The Skyrim package sale) :(
It was one of the first batches.

Relatively new to steam and this is my first summer sale, I'm starting to get what all the hub-bub is about.

Makabriel:

It'll likely show back up in one of their "last chance" sales.

Endocrom:
Relatively new to steam and this is my first summer sale, I'm starting to get what all the hub-bub is about.

Wait a year or two. I've gone from "Oh boy! New games for cheap!" to "Hmmm...I already have all these...."

Praise be to Gaben, for he is holy.

Zachary Amaranth:

Makabriel:

It'll likely show back up in one of their "last chance" sales.

That'd be nice. I was mentally kicking myself for thinking to long on it..

They got me. I told myself I really don't need anything. And I don't.

But I just finished Bioshock Infinite and I think Dishonored would have a lot of what I loved about that game. I got it for $10.19. I figure, by next Christmas, it is going t be more like $6.29. Y'know, to get it now is worth the extra 4 bucks. So far, it is terrific.

The rest of Max Payne 3, Spec Ops the Line, Far Cry 3 and more are going to have to wait for now. I just want to play Dishonored that much.

I think the only other thing they could get me with at this time is the newest Tomb Raider. I think that can wait, but if it hits $10? I may have to get it too.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here