Trailers: Mad Max - Gameplay Trailer

Mad Max - Gameplay Trailer

Join Max as he gets very very mad.

Watch Video

hmm seems intriguing

Mad Max "Gameplay" trailer, complete with generic short dark brown haired protagonist.

I'm sorry, but this looks so uninspired I'm already bored of it.

Nazulu:
Mad Max "Gameplay" trailer, complete with generic short dark brown haired protagonist.

When the source material stars a brown haired white male I don't know what else you'd expect from the licensed game.

I would like to see some actual gameplay footage in context. 1 second scenes thrown in with in game cutscenes really doesn't scream gameplay trailer.

Nazulu:

Ah, but this time it's a generic Australian, rather than a generic American. They wouldn't do something really stupid and change the setting to the US.

thaluikhain:

Nazulu:

Ah, but this time it's a generic Australian, rather than a generic American. They wouldn't do something really stupid and change the setting to the US.

Last I heard they were going with a voice similar to the main dude in Gears of War. Guess they changed their minds, though it still doesn't change much.

Seems like it's a bit generous to be calling that a gameplay trailer, I must say.

Yeah, I know Mad Max, and that ain't Mad Max.

Also, of course they had to do a hipster vanilla cover-version of that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MdI2xPHw_k

That's how it's supposed to sound, god dammit.

Gameplay not found in a gameplay trailer. I shouldn't be surprised at things like this at this point..

Not much of gameplay in a "gameplay trailer".

Nazulu:

thaluikhain:

Nazulu:

Last I heard they were going with a voice similar to the main dude in Gears of War. Guess they changed their minds, though it still doesn't change much.

I think they did <<

Magmarock:

Nazulu:

thaluikhain:

I think they did <<

I read up on some articles they changed him to an Aussie because of fan outcry's. So there you go :-)

Nazulu:

Magmarock:

Nazulu:

I think they did <<

I read up on some articles they changed him to an Aussie because of fan outcry's. So there you go :-)

Well that's good, now all they need is something with a proper accent.

Magmarock:

Nazulu:

Magmarock:

I think they did <<

Well that's good, now all they need is something with a proper accent.

As I said to thal, it still doesn't change much. The "gameplay" trailer looks so unimaginative that I feel they are just relying on a popular name with this one. I am curious to hear what the voices sound like though.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here