Unforgotten Realms: Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

Schmoopy tells a whale of a tale of how he wound up in the sea creature's stomach, while ROAMIN figures out a way to save everyone.

Watch Video

Great Episode Rob!

I agree, ROAMIN makes me laugh so much. I've got a friend just like him.

Great work, I feel sorry for poor Petey though.

Once again Rob great episode.

that intro-thing must be somthing rediculously complained about. I'm just waiting for him to get the new white-robe and blade body.

Zolem:
that intro-thing must be somthing rediculously complained about.

I know, eh? But man that line made me laugh pretty hard.

Also:
"Hey! Put down that rocket launcher! I'm gonna count to 3! 1....2..BOOM!"

"Didn't that guy have the crystals you needed?"
"...Shit."

Awesome.

Rob, I love you.
Or, more accurately: I wuv you.

Man great episode. And maybe every one will shut up about the intro thing now... I wonder if we will ever see Petey again..

Great episode, several parts were brilliant.

Nice, Roamin bubble hearthed.

Wow, those messages at the end of the episodes are just getting malicious! Were there really a lot of people who were aggressively confused about Schmoopy's intro appearance? "This must be what it's like to be a Pokemon!" just hit me the right way... Absolutely hillarious. It makes me miss my own D&D group's wacky misadventures. You know, we once had a baboon with a dwarven waraxe riding a gay bear across the floor of the ocean; and it made perfect sense at the time... And that's what Unforgotten Realms reminds me of.

A great episode as always, Keep up the good work!

It must suck sometimes for you Rob, having to deal with so many people whining and complaining, "What's gonna happen in the next episode?", "Can I have a voice part?", "What's with the white-robed Schmoopy in the intro?", and wah, wah, wah. I supose that is the risk of being a video mogul. I'm sure Yahtzee has these problems too, but at least his fans realize that he really doesn't give a crap about their idiotic questions.

To you whining people who have asked these questions at least three freakin' times, and you know who you are, be patient. Rob will reveal to us what he wants to reveal. On an added note, to those who specifically asked about the intro thing, did you ever think it was some sort of... I don't know, epic foreshadowing within the season?

I laughed like hell - this was really the funniest episode in S2. Keep on rocking Rob!

Great episode Rob. I loved the part with the Cobalts on the ship. "Did you get the crystal off of him?" "...shit" I laughed so hard at that part.

Yet another nice episode ;)

Haha nice. This my first time seeing UR and I I thought it was awesome. Roamin was cool. You sold me on the fact that they look like alternate reality Ninja Turtles. Now I've gotta go back and learn more about them. And where Roamin got that sweet shirt!

Gotta love Gary and his constant ribbing of ROMAIN

nice way to kick off the new year
cheers rob

One of my favorite episodes so far. I'm still laughing from when the high bear pulled out the rocket launcher.

i think, that.....this, kicks some ass...alot

A great episode as usual. A little bit short but I don't care, the jokes still rock.

Looks like Petey learned Agility, hyper beam should being coming around in no time.

hehe Epic, how much spam do you get? XD.

Also

pantsoffdanceoff:
Looks like Petey learned Agility, hyper beam should being coming around in no time.

Zing +1

better than they have been, but still too short and why did they leave peaty behind???

he is like the best character!!!

pyromcr:
better than they have been, but still too short and why did they leave peaty behind???

he is like the best character!!!

Because he did not want to die

Another funny episode. I cant wait for the next one.

Lebeau's Bounty:
Haha nice. This my first time seeing UR and I I thought it was awesome. Roamin was cool. You sold me on the fact that they look like alternate reality Ninja Turtles. Now I've gotta go back and learn more about them. And where Roamin got that sweet shirt!

Sadly they aren't Ninja Turtles forever however it's always neat seeing what a brand new person thinks of the series coming in at the middle.

Awsomesauce.
Again, funny as usual. Loving the bubble hearth repeats.
*Thumbs up*

lol i love how you (Rob) get mad at us for our reaction and put it up at the end :P its kool, shows that u really read the shit we think about ur show :) great episode i still havnt seen rob and mike in and episode for like a month but still good

Rob, responding to comments/criticisem with hostility... bad PR.

Eric the Orange:

sorry im a noob sometimes, whats " PR " mean?

chickenlord:

Eric the Orange:

sorry im a noob sometimes, whats " PR " mean?

Public Relations

Awsome episode, made me laugh so hard again

Cheers

Noooooooooo Petey!!!! He needs to come back in a couple of episodes or I will be so ticked off. He is my favorite character ;[

CG55:
It must suck sometimes for you Rob, having to deal with so many people whining and complaining,

We whine because we love Unforgotten Realms so much. It's clearly the best series on the escapist.

Flattened video :/ But awesome anyway. Roamin is the greatest...

I didn't think so far ahead.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or