EXP: ScrewAttack's Death BATTLE! - Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black

ScrewAttack's Death BATTLE! - Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black

Two titans of music clash in this Death BATTLE!

Watch Video

LMAO at the random Miley kill.

I don't ever want to watch this video. The only acceptable result would be a double-kill :)

Ugh.

Alfador_VII:
I don't ever want to watch this video. The only acceptable result would be a double-kill :)

Ugh.

Dude, it somehow manages a monster kill. Go watch it. Now.

Alfador_VII:

Ugh.

nope, no double kill. donno what the term for a 6 kill, kill streak is but yeah :3 watch it, they come to the only viable outcome

Ok, yes that was pretty funny. Just a shame it wasn't real :)

Did anybody else notice the Donkey Kong Country final boss music playing through the ad?

The carnage... its beautiful...

I have to admit while I normally love Death Battle's videos, I actually found this one to be in pretty poor taste the first time I watched it. I mean they basically portrayed in cartoon form the brutal deaths of two real, living people. No matter what you think of them, showing them brutally dying is in really poor taste.

Ah, I remember this video. And it's still just as funny the second time around.

Beiber stood on the Blackhawks logo and had his photo taken.

The one who kills him will be automatically allowed into Suicide Bomber Heaven.

I'm happy now. My heart is at peace.

Death BATTLE! You did not disappoint, that was wonderful.

This is stupid. Attacking Rebecca Black is very much beating a dead horse and Bieber will still be Bieber no matter how much you hate him.

New Frontiersman:
I have to admit while I normally love Death Battle's videos, I actually found this one to be in pretty poor taste the first time I watched it. I mean they basically portrayed in cartoon form the brutal deaths of two real, living people. No matter what you think of them, showing them brutally dying is in really poor taste.

I have to agree. I think they were trying a new way to do death battle (kinda like celebrity deathmatch) to pad out the contestants to enter.

Denamic:
I'm happy now. My heart is at peace.

This is a thing of beauty,is it not?

Arfonious:
This is stupid. Attacking Rebecca Black is very much beating a dead horse and Bieber will still be Bieber no matter how much you hate him.

To be fair, this video originally came out around the time that the whole "Friday" debacle was still newish.

The only part I really laughed at was the kid showing up to save RB. She can't decide which seat to take. LOL!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here