Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Cowboy Games

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Top 5 Cowboy Games

Lisa saddles up for a very western episode of Top 5.

Watch Video

Before I watch, just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss, Lisa. I hope you find some level of comfort with your family.

my kinect looks like a bunny and has the duct tape option. As for cowboy games I have no disagreement with this list. Red Dead was my favorite as well though I DID like Gun mainly because it was the first game I bought for my 360.

VulakAerr:
Before I watch, just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss, Lisa. I hope you find some level of comfort with your family.

For those of us who didn't already know, such as myself who had to go look it up after reading that post, Lisa has just lost her father.

I'm sure I speak for the community as a whole when I say you have our deepest condolences, and we all look forwards to your return when your ready.

Though I must admit I'm shocked to hear of a Kinect game that's not horrible, when did it come out?

My sympathies for your loss Lisa, we'll hold the fort while you take the time to grieve.

VulakAerr:

Loss? What happened?

Side note about the dance. It was a bit more hill billy than cowboy, but still entertaining.
Sorry about whatever happened. Hope things get better for ya soon Lisa!

Edit: Never mind. Found out.

Oh god do you remember the Cowboys of Moo Mesa arcade game? It's right up there with Sunset Riders!

Imp Emissary:

VulakAerr:

Loss? What happened?

Please see Post no.4

Did anyone else notice that Lisa did Gangman to banjo? It was awesome!!

OT: Sorry to hear about your dad Lisa. Know that the community supports you and that Kevin also feels deep sorrow for your loss, but must act strong for you :)

Wow, that list had a really steep quality spike right away. We really haven't had quality here.

I'll say this for Red Dead Redemption, as much as I loved the game, I've never left a game with so sour a taste at the end. No spoilers from me though, partner. Still number 1.

EDIT: I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

"See You Cowgirl, Someday, Somewhere!"

Daystar Clarion:
My sympathies for your loss Lisa, we'll hold the fort while you take the time to grieve.

She's gunna carry that weight.

Sorry for your loss, Lisa. We'll look after the place while you're gone.

And about the list, there was only going to be one winner. Even though I don't particularly like the game personally, I can see its' quality.

Thoughts are with you Lisa <3

Vie:

VulakAerr:

For those of us who didn't already know, such as myself who had to go look it up after reading that post, Lisa has just lost her father.

I'm sure I speak for the community as a whole when I say you have our deepest condolences, and we all look forwards to your return when your ready.

Though I must admit I'm shocked to hear of a Kinect game that's not horrible, when did it come out?

Thank you for sharing this.

Oh my gosh, Lisa I'm so sorry for your loss, may your father Rest In Peace. I send my regards to you and your family and I'm sure my fellow Escapists share my feelings.

We're all here if you need us.

My sympathies for your loss, Lisa, may your father rest in peace.

On the topic of the video: That number one spot was hilariously predictable, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. But, in my opinion, Gun deserved the number two spot.

I totally forgot that 'Gun' existed. That game was amazing!

Gun is my absolute favorite western game but I've never played RDR do maybe that would change. Either way, I thought nobody enjoyed that game and I was the only weirdo that did haha

Sympathies and such, I'm not terribly good at these things and I have no idea if you read these comments... If you do, I wish you all the best.

WHERE is Outlaws by Lucas Arts! Makes me very disapointed, that game is an excellent and ethernal classic, and also happens to be my favorite game of all time! It definently should have had a place here D=.

I should go play Outlaws again.

This was a very funny video, and I'd love to talk about it, but I think the loss of your father trumps the conversation. Please take care of yourself and your family, Ms. Foiles, and take all the time you need to heal yourself. If your fans can do anything to support you, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Best wishes to you and your family Lisa. Sad news...

I'd replace the kinect game with Red Dead Revolver, which was the actual first game with a quick draw feature. It's amazing how few people appreciate that masterpiece...

Honestly who was actually suprised that Red Dead Redemption is number 1? We all saw that coming. Heh I would of put that Lucky Luke Gameboy Color game as a runner up (my personal favourite WildWest game).

Oh and sorry for your lost Lisa.

Loved the video, Lisa! Coincided with me playing through a little Red Dead Redemption today, as well! :)
Great list and priceless funny video too- that looks like the best Kinect ever, btw :P
You sort of had me worried that RDR wasn't going to be in there... but, of course, my fears were totally unjustified!

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, Lisa. You have my sincerest condolences.
Hope all is well and that you get to spend time with your family in this difficult time.

All the best.

Red Dead Redemption bored me to tears. Mostly it was the travel time.

Anyway sorry for your loss Lisa.

I haven't even finished the video yet but... Cowgirl Lisa is adorable! I love those braids, but you need a hat, darlin'!

-Ahem!- Now, after watching it I have to agree... that shark does look eerily like the Kinect.

EDIT: Not much can be said to be a comfort for a loss like that. Whatever the case, be thankful for whatever family you have there with you, and let them be a support for you as you are for them. It's hard to imagine going on without such important people in our lives, but we manage it somehow. Good luck, and I'll be waiting for the return of Top 5 when you're ready.

Ewww Red Dead Redemption as the top? Please, John Marston was a terrible character and infinitely annoying game was unplayable he was so annoying. Then some Kinect garbage in there too? Where is Lucasarts Outlaws? Also Call of Juarez was better than Bound in Blood (which was still great and massively better than Red Dead, of course, not hard to beat refuse).

1. I'm sorry for your loss Lisa.
2. I now have diabetes from the adorbs in this video.

Oh, wow. I know Jirald, The Compeletionist, just recently lost his mother. And now Lisa lost her father?
I'm really sorry for your loss, Lisa. Take as much time as you need. I'm sure we'll all understand. We waited this long for your return. You know that we won't abandon you, now.

Wait, I'm confused. The Kinect seems to be working fine to me. What's that crazy guy talking about? Other than that, a great list. Not sure they could pull off an Assassin's Creed in the Wild West, though.

I'm sorry for your loss, Lisa. Just wanted to chip in some power of love with the rest of your fans.

Thank you for another wonderfully entertaining episode Lisa. I am so sorry for your families loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

My heart weeps for your loss, Lisa.

All in all, it was another great show!

Sunset Riders looks like Metal Slug set in the west. That's a good thing.

The shark-Kinect line had me laughing. Great side story to the list!

Speaking of, thank you for including Sunset Riders. Rocking the Player 2 spot (Billy, all day, every day) was a major part of my childhood in the arcades around town.

Finally, huge condolences for what must be a horrible time for you, Lisa.

The 1st Call of Juarez is better than Bound in Blood.

And this list needs more Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

The next Assassin's Creed should have a recently freed slave as a protagonist who seeks out revenge on all of the slavers through bloody gun battles and anachronistic music with witty dialogue.

I honestly thought they were going to do that next instead of what they are doing now. But Pirates are pretty cool as well...

Blood Brain Barrier:
The 1st Call of Juarez is better than Bound in Blood.

And this list needs more Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

I enjoyed both, but the latest one, Gunslinger is my favorite. If you haven't played it, it's worth a look.

Sorry to hear about your Father Lisa, that sucks. My flat mates and I send you our regards.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here