Wolverine Quiz: Which Rival Are You?

Thanks for the quiz, folks. Another Deadpool badge - there'll be a lot of happy campers around here then.

Cyber

This guy defeated Logan in just one move!
Take this quiz

I have no idea who this guy is but I'll be damned if he doesn't look wicked scary. Just look at those arms!

Once again, great quiz guys; keep up the good work.

Magneto

Welcome to the future.
Take this quiz

This might be one of the few badges that I didn't expect to get, and am ecstatic that I got it on the first try. :D

I got Deadpool. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about that. On the one hand he's awesome, on the other hand he's insane.

Sabretooth

He killed his brother over a piece of pie. Seriously.
Take this quiz

I've got Sabertooth, and I am pleased. I liked him more than Wolverine, to be honest. Even when he wore that stupid orange costume.

Sabretooth

Take this quiz
Hmm, really? I expected someone else but then I'm not sure what all the options were

I am a hot asian chick (Yuriko Oyama). Good to know.

Magneto

Welcome to the future.
Take this quiz

Of the choices I've seen so far, probably.

Sabretooth

Take this quiz

Was answering with honesty and I get this dude? The best match I could possibly achieve with this quiz! I'm happy :)
Though it's funny that the result of this badge was because I answered mostly wanting to have fun in action lol.

Lady Deathstrike

I am Lady Deathstrike now! A living weapon of revenge!
Take this quiz
Well, this was unexpected. For me, it's hard to really hammer down a Wolverine-only enemy, since the X-Men semi-regularly bump into these guys. I mean come on, Magneto's a choice on this! And Deadpool? Isn't he, like, friends with Wolverine now?

+1 on the Deadpool count.

Might not count, since I was GOING for Deadpool, but eh, I wanted a Deadpool badge. Sue me.

Z of the Na'vi:
Cyber

Take this quiz

I have no idea who this guy is but I'll be damned if he doesn't look wicked scary. Just look at those arms!

^I don't think I've seen that guy since the 90s, but I am way behind on the Marvel universe.

Silver Samurai

The Silver Samurai yields to no man!
Take this quiz

Sweet

Magneto

Welcome to the future.
Take this quiz

Not who I was expecting, but I am happy with the result. I honestly expected Sabretooth.

Z of the Na'vi:
Cyber

Take this quiz

Pretty sure Stryfe killed Cyber years ago, and he's never shown up anywhere outside of the comics, so don't feel bad.

Deadpool

See how you like it when I smack you with an interspatial distorter that will temporarily phase your brain into Dimension X!
Take this quiz

Wasn't expecting Deadpool. Kinda figured the last question would reference a meat suit.

That needs to be a DLC skin for Deadpool the Video Game.

Where the hell is Omega Red?!? >,,<

Lamnidae:
Where the hell is Omega Red?!? >,,<

Dude, there are SO many X-Men villains, and Wolverine is a jerk. Dude has a lot of enemies. Maybe we'll do another quiz with some more if a sequel comes out :)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here