EXP: ScrewAttack's VGV - Life And Death

ScrewAttack's VGV - Life And Death

Surgery tools wielded by the Hands of Destruction themselves. This won't end well.

Watch Video

You... you killed Fonzie!? YOU MONSTER!

Also, anyone else notice one of the names on the sign-in sheet was "jerkoff"?

That did look like Bill Clinton.

Anyway, I'd rather play this over Surgeon Sim 2013; that game is so difficult to control.

I remember this game...!

Played it when I was like... 5 or so... Those classes were crap! Forget the fact that you should of been fired, no. Those people should of been! You step in there, day one, they tell you go to class then see a patient you might be operating on! But that class? It taught you jack squat! I read all of that, as a kid, they didn't tell me what vial B or syringe L does, nooooooo...

They just wag their fingers at me when I shoot the guy up with enough.... whatever, to take down... well... seeing as I don't even know WHAT I was using in the first place, I can't even use that! AAAAAAAAH!

Why wasn't that old man overseeing you while you work? Why wasn't he there for consultation? That entire hospital has got to be the single worst place one could ever visit, after a while I just gave up and started referring everyone... You have no idea how dramatically that increased my success rate...! Well... 3/50 compared to 0/47 isn't entirely dramatic, but in terms of growth? 3 is infinitely better than 0!

Also, nothing about the poking them? That was always fun...

cursedseishi:
I remember this game...!

Played it when I was like... 5 or so... Those classes were crap! Forget the fact that you should of been fired, no. Those people should of been! You step in there, day one, they tell you go to class then see a patient you might be operating on! But that class? It taught you jack squat! I read all of that, as a kid, they didn't tell me what vial B or syringe L does, nooooooo...

Yeah, those where the days. Having to read a manual whilst playing, then cleaning the gunk out of the mouse rollers because your making a bloody mess of some poor dude. I used to like prodding the patient for ages because they looked like bill clinton but where also female (ow ow ow ow ow).

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here