LoadingReadyRun: Keeping Up with the Times

Keeping Up with the Times

Move forward, while looking back. Looking back, at a rabbit.

Watch Video

For the love of God, why aren't those cards on the market yet!?! Especially the "You done fucked up" card?!?

Truly a Hallmark episode in the series.

Wow, I am so utterly shocked that was a Kathleen script. :)

You should produce the cards and use them for the next Desert Bus.

This is why I love LRR so much. You guys have such an amazing disregard for/lack of taste and tact. Just like me!

You guys made this as a sketch comedy show, but this is actually a perfectly valid idea. I wasn't laughing so much as I was going "Yeah, I'd buy that."...

Now someone just needs to turn this into an e-greeting card service and we will have truly hit the pinnacle of greeting card technology.

DVS BSTrD:
Truly a Hallmark episode in the series.

Oh dear, that pun made me laugh more than it should have.

Great video, by the way.

Paul's character trying to pack the framed bunny poster killed me for some reason. You not done fucked up!

I need those cards. Every. Single. One of them.

NOW!!!

War Penguin:

NOW!!!

Unfortunately those were also stolen by flying monkeys.

I googled your Fluffy Bunnykins card and found nothing. No wonder you were only the 6th largest rabbit themed card company. Marketing people.

Never before have I laughed so hard at old people jokes. Even I came close to dying!

captcha: covered bridge
I got nothing for this one.

DVS BSTrD:

War Penguin:

NOW!!!

I know you're the king of puns around here and you'll hardly see me post all that much, but... dude... you're about five years late to the party. :P

How they not on the market yet! I want them i need the people i hate to know it.

As sad as it would seem, these would sell really well.

War Penguin:

DVS BSTrD:

War Penguin:

NOW!!!

I know you're the king of puns around here and you'll hardly see me post all that much, but... dude... you're about five years late to the party. :P

Well that's hardly fair considering I wasn't even here for two of them. I just couldn't resist going out on a whim with that one.

DVS BSTrD:

War Penguin:

DVS BSTrD:

Well that's hardly fair considering I wasn't even here for two of them. I just couldn't resist going out on a whim with that one.

That's better. :D

LRR, please consider actually selling some of those.

Especially that engagement card. So many uses for it.

All those cards would sell really well, espcially the "You fucked up" card. The company might get in trouble from people pranking with those cards though.

It's okay, everyone has a terrible sketch once in a while. This is just yours. :P

I could tell from very early on that this was a Kathleen written script.

But can it produce sequels? Yes? Okay I'll tell the stockholders to buy in.

Easily one of the best LRR's I've seen to date. Not often do I laugh out loud, but this one had me laughing most of the way through.

Also Paul, try turning it the other way.

OMG, that stinger! That killed me dead, humor-wise. I loved the "So you lost two fingers? At least you can still flip people off!" card.

Huh... y'know these cards do seem like things that should actually exist...

Also, that bunny has evil eyes...

Hey, the obnoxious ad actually stopped the obnoxious autoplay! Now that's a creative way to address my concerns, Escapist.

OT: I thought Kathleen would finally manage to tap that elusive irony market. But no... it's too delicate, like a poem about a butterfly, to be held by the strong market forces.

Also, her strong makeup made me believe she was hot. Or flustered. Or, uh... hot. I found it distracting.

Mydnyght:
For the love of God, why aren't those cards on the market yet!?! Especially the "You done fucked up" card?!?

Yes. We need the "You done fucked up" gift card now with several variants on the card including something like "You're fucked from here on out". I'd give one each to my brothers when they graduate high school.

Ya, I agree that those cards are just too mean.

I rarely buy greeting cards, only having bought like 2 ever, but if I were to buy some, those would be what I'd buy.

When I (briefly)worked for Hallmark cards they had just designed a novelty card that was aimed at forgetful men.
It simply said...

Happy:
- Birthday []
- Valentines []
- Anniversary []
- Holidays []
- Graduation []
and
- other []

You just checked off the one that applied.

I'm gonna join in with the "I will buy those"-choir here. I'd keep all of them available for when they were needed, which means I'd probably buy a lot of "you done fucked up"-cards...

Paul trying to get the frame into the box at the end is just funny as sin, really makes the video for me

-M

I usually make greeting cards myself, oatmeal-style. Meaning it pretty much always says: "I don't know how to say about *insert event here*...so I drew you a *random awesome thing*

It always makes them happy, even when it address that the love of their lives that dump them was actually a total bitch...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here