Escapist News Now: Assassin's Creed IV Experience - SDCC 2013

Assassin's Creed IV Experience - SDCC 2013

Andrea Rene checks out the Assassin's Creed IV pirate ship that was parked right outside of Comic-Con.

Watch Video

Ay the first land lubber that cries that he be on a boat is walking the plank!!!

Looks cool enough. I hope the ship really plays a big role in the game. As far as the news has come in it seems to be moving towards the fully open world but only time will tell if it can actually give us the experience it promised.

Those big earrings totally fit in with the pirate theme. It almost looked like Ms. Rene owned that ship.

I don't know about the game. I'll go with a wait-and-see approach on this one.

... having worked in marketing that's a hell of a budget... that could have been spent on the actual game development.

But oh no, AAA titles are too expensive we gotta turn them into franchises. Tell me, Ubisoft, how was that boat an investment into the franchise? Will you be able to use it for the next game?

It was money down the fucking toilet, the amount of people who will buy your game now compared to how much that white elephant of a marketing ploy cost will simply not match up. Fire your marketing team, hire the Paradox marketing team, and enjoy the same success at only a fraction of the cost.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here