Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: Pipes of Passion

Pages PREV 1 2

Jesus Christ, if you guys think this is crude then Heaven forfend you listen to Podtoid... The main running joke of that show is 'let's sexually harass a sometimes tired and sad 36 year old man then think of bizarre scenarios for him that would probably either kill him, put him in jail or both.'

Great, now I want to see some gritty dark artworks of the Animal Crossing citizens being left without the player to run the place.

I know its poetry and therefore immune for rules of grammar and whatnot...but Jim...the last 3 or 4 poems I've have to re-listen to over and over and even read the comments just to figure out what you're on about. Maybe you're just too good at acting, but I can never tell when you're being ironic for the sake of a message and just being a creepy fanboy. Like that David Boreanaz one. I still don't know if that was ironic/mocking or if you two have some unresolved issues! It almost feels like Jim's poems are a deliberate exercise in trolling the community.

Jim, you are scaring me. I like it.

You two made me weep... And wee my pants. Bravo sirs, bravo..

Make the bad Jim go away! He's haunting my dreams now, with his stalkerish obsession of Miltank and Dave Boreanaz. Yahtzee's poem about Animal Crossing's town becoming a post-apocalyptic hellscape was covered before in his review of that game, where the thought of animal people giving each other Glasgow smiles (who invented those?) somehow still makes me laugh. Does he neglect his town for long periods of time on purpose, just to see what happens?

Careful Yahtzee, Jim is pulling ahead through shear force of insanity.

Loving this series. Whoever came up with it needs to be given medals and women (and/or men).

Jim. Oh god, Jim, you've got to stop this. It's getting worse. Do you need help? We can get you- dear Lord, we can get you help! It doesn't have to be like this! Think- think... soothing thoughts. Think soothing thoughts, of Ekans. What would Ekans think, Jim? Ekans cares about you, we all care about you!

MovieBob and his annual halloween costume had best stay away from Jim's place... unless this is supposed to be some sort of accusatory declaration in which case he best be going into hiding;)

Jim's madder, more darker side is really showing in these Spectaculars week to week...

I just felt really immersed with jim's poem, seriously loved it!

if jim is still reading comments this far down, i'd like to say that i enjoyed his poem quite a bit. Reminded me of Edgar Allan Poe.

Jim, I want you to know that your poem today was absolutely stunning. Keep doing that, you fancy bastard.

I really hope there willbe a conclusion to Jims poem next time. It felt like it was half of it really. But your comments, that was, just brilliance. Thank god for jim indeed, you never cease to amaze me. Its like its some form of twilight zone, noone is that cool.
Yathzees one kept me guessing which game it is till it DS gave it up, well executed.

Hazy992:
Jesus Christ, if you guys think this is crude then Heaven forfend you listen to Podtoid... The main running joke of that show is 'let's sexually harass a sometimes tired and sad 36 year old man then think of bizarre scenarios for him that would probably either kill him, put him in jail or both.'

This is escapist. calling someone a troll is a bannable offense here. For this side it is very crude.

Oh yes, choosing a Animal Crossing town that had been abandoned for a long time was a good idea.

Don't feel too bad about killing Mario, Jim. I think Nintendo has a few dozen spare in the back room.

Mario can't die. At least, he can't stay dead, not with the green mushrooms about.

Tanneseph:
I REALLY wish the Rhymedown was split into two parts, as I LOVE Yahtzee's poems every single week, but dislike the majority of Jim's.

Yeah. If only it was split up into a format where they did the intro, had Yahtzee's poem first, had the intro again as an intermission kind of deal, and then did Jim's poem. If it was like that, you could just leave after Yahtzee's poem and not have to listen to Jim's.

If I was going to tell you to fuck off like you seem to think people will do, that's why I'd do it. Because you're whining about how the show should be split into two parts even though it's already split into two parts and it's you who lacks the common sense to just stop watching after the part you like is over.

May we all have a moment of silence for Yahtzee.
Who cannot seem to break himself out of his Animal Crossing addiction.

Yahtzee! You rhymed Piranha and Banana! That was fucking awesome!

Tanneseph:

Jimothy Sterling:

Tanneseph:
Meanwhile, instead of taking the criticism thoughtfully, I'm sure he'll just tell us to fuck off.

Nah, I'm gonna tell you to fuck off simply because you assumed that's what I'd do.

Far be it from me to disappoint.

Ahhh, but what if I -hadn't- assumed? What then, Sterling? WHAT THEN?

But he assumed that you assumed that he assumed that you would want a fuck off!!! IT NEVER ENDS BAHAHAHAHAH!!!

OT: I think that Mr Sterling like most assholes
<---- This guy included.
who have been challenged or mocked has hears people say "fuck that guy I am not going to listen to his part he is going crazy"
Then he says "You want crazy I will SHOW YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!!"

Keep poking him and you will see how far he is willing to take this.
Me well
I am gonna watch.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook