EXP: ScrewAttack's Best EVER! - Weapon

ScrewAttack's Best EVER! - Weapon

From indestructible blades to handheld nukes, video games have way too many awesome weapons to count! Which ones are our favorite?

Watch Video

Everyone seems to forget that the portal gun only works on those special walls.

The Master Sword has to be my pick, big surprise there! It looks great in all its different incarnations, it's usually one of if not the strongest sword in the games it appears in, and it is picky about who uses it, so you feel special when using it. It may be unoriginal to say it is one of the best video game swords, but I think it deserves that status.

A part of me want to say the high frequency blade from the Metal Gear series but one weapon holds a special place in my heart: Inferfectum Malus: Okami from Blazblue. It can cut dimensions, kill the unkillable and, in the right hands, counter any attack with deadly force

canadamus_prime:

seems more of a limiter in place for testing than an actual weakness, get rid of it and increase the portal radius and let the world become your plaything

Izanagi009:

canadamus_prime:

seems more of a limiter in place for testing than an actual weakness, get rid of it and increase the portal radius and let the world become your plaything

I don't know the technical details. As far as I know it only worked on those walls because that was the only way they could make it work.

canadamus_prime:

Izanagi009:

canadamus_prime:

I don't know the technical details. As far as I know it only worked on those walls because that was the only way they could make it work.

Something about moondust, right?

Redlin5:

canadamus_prime:

Izanagi009:

Something about moondust, right?

Something like that. Again, don't know the technical details.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here