Kneel Before Me: Which Royal Family Are You?

House of Wrynn

"The druid was injured in my service and I will protect him with my life! To reach him, monsters, you'll have to go through me!" - Crown Prince Anduin Llane Wrynn
Take this quiz

One of the better Escapist personality quizzes I've had the privilege of taking in a long time. Some of the questions really allowed me to think about myself before answering. Whoever wrote this one, kudos to you.

That being said, my outcome is a bit odd, considering I played Horde when I played WoW. Then again...I did play as an Undead, so maybe this quiz outcome is going back further in my former character's history than even I realize?

That's deep, real deep. It makes me think, and I respect that.

First try, I got:

House Toadstool of Mushroom

"The royal highness of the Mushroom Kingdom rules her subjects with a velvet fist."
Take this quiz

Not bad, I just noticed it kind of fits with my avatar. I'll have to try again though, I want to see what else there is, I also kind of want to get Hyrule too.

Septim Dynasty

"The Empire is Law! Law is Sacred!"
Take this quiz

Hmm... not bad. Hyrule got a better logo though.

Royal House of Daventry

"Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow."
Take this quiz

I feel kind like I'm cheating or something, getting a result of a game I've hardly even heard of, let alone played. But then I remembered where I knew the game from.
I'm okay with my answer because I'm okay with anything that reminds me of JonTron.

Royal Family of Edenia

"You will learn respect!" - Princess Kitana
Take this quiz

I hadn't even heard of them before, but it fits me so I'm happy with it.

Considering that my answers were all over the map, and I didn't "know" what the answers were referring to (sometimes it's obvious), I'm glad I got Hyrule.

Got Hyrule. Don't think that it would fit me.

Septim Dynasty

Take this quiz

Whow... I just answered with honesty and I ended up with this. I'm honored indeed (funny too, one of the questions I answered with my branch being 'honorable') because I've played into so many hours of Skyrim and getting this... is just perfect. Thank you guys for making this quiz, it's really something.

Z of the Na'vi:
Some of the questions really allowed me to think about myself before answering. Whoever wrote this one, kudos to you.

Same here. I usually answer what reflects on me more then trying to get a particular badge... and yet, this quiz literally got me thinking too. If I was a king, or ruling a branch... what suits me? What do I represent? What does this say about me.... it's all so well planned out.

I got wrynn, don't know much about the lore so I got no idea how much I agree with this I mean apparently I am most like ogre when it comes to wow races so its a bit wierd. Though my fav weapon is and will always be spear, why wasn't that a choice.

Septim Dynasty

Take this quiz

Well thats...something, That tag about Law being acred seems to fit me though so hey, maybe its a great match

Septim Dynasty

Take this quiz
Well, I was not expecting this, but I'm pleasantly surprised. I know want to sing Gavin's song about Nord Mead!

Wenseph:
Royal Family of Edenia

"You will learn respect!" - Princess Kitana
Take this quiz

I hadn't even heard of them before, but it fits me so I'm happy with it.

You haven't played much Mortal Kombat, have you?

Huh... Despite having gotten the Hyrule result three times, the Hyrule badge still hasn't been delivered. I've gotten the Mushroom Kingdom, Daventry, Pig, Edina, and Septim Badges, but not the Hyrule badge. Is it a glitch?

Royal House of Daventry

"Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow."
Take this quiz

Uhh... I don't think I know what this one's from. Is it from the game where you play as your descendants every time you die?

Also, is there a Fable related badge? I'm guessing the answer is no, but I figure I ask since the quiz uses a picture of Logan.

New Frontiersman:
Huh... Despite having gotten the Hyrule result three times, the Hyrule badge still hasn't been delivered. I've gotten the Mushroom Kingdom, Daventry, Pig, Edina, and Septim Badges, but not the Hyrule badge. Is it a glitch?

Same here and for most people I think. It has happened before and doubtless will be fixed soon.

Lunar Templar:
Second time I got this one though, still no badge

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. It's kind of a shame though, I think the Hyrule one has the best looking crest. Oh well, I'm sure they'll fix it eventually

Mmm ah Hyrule
Seeing the rest kinda nice, not a fan of dealing with a militairy kingdom after all. Hyrule always was different to say the least.

In a way it is better then Mushroom Kingdom. After all look at the time! Whoops looks like it is wednesday today is Kidnapping time. Hello Bowser you are right on time

And to be fair what happens in daventry should stay in daventry. Serious the castle is stolen AGAIN? ...

Meh, got the WOW one. I do know I am really a republican, like Robespierre, Marat, and Ghandi.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH.

As a Hordie , I hate the fact taht I got stuck with the Wrynn badge my first shot. Lok'tar Ogar, ffs.

Septim Dynasty

Take this quiz

Oh hell yes. Despite the fact that I wish I could have gotten Hyrule, I am quite pleased with my kingdom. Military and economic might away! And also yes, this was actually a very interesting quiz. Kudos to the maker.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here