Escapist News Now: BioShock Infinite DLC "Burial at Sea" Revealed

BioShock Infinite DLC "Burial at Sea" Revealed

2K Games has announced the expansions for their critically acclaimed first person shooter BioShock Infinite.

Watch Video

What! Elizabeth aren't cute and adorable anymore? (Eyebrow twitching)
But she got a cool noir thing going though.

KaneX:
What! Elizabeth aren't cute and adorable anymore? (Eyebrow twitching)
But she got a cool noir thing going though.

well, what you expect, she is growing up. :p
she sure looks different but still attractive as well. she takes it pretty cool the way she smokes her cigaret. lol.

Metalrocks:
she sure looks different but still attractive as well. she takes it pretty cool the way she smokes her cigaret. lol.

Well our young heroes grows up. A cruel fact of gaming in some cases:) But yes I like her new mature and self confidential appearance. I loved BioShock Infinite. While I was battling the bad guys, Elizabeth was fluttering around me like a butterfly^^

Multi Player does not interest me at all. Another Rapture adventure? That is interesting.

KaneX:

Metalrocks:

Well our young heroes grows up. A cruel fact of gaming in some cases:) But yes I like her new mature and self confidential appearance. I loved BioShock Infinite. While I was battling the bad guys, Elizabeth was fluttering around me like a butterfly^^

i love it too. even have a poster on my wall of the game.
and yes, she is a beauty. never in your way and you never have to worry about her during battle. a true angel and helpful when you need her. the countless times she saved me...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here