EXP: Do's and Don'ts Episode 5

Do's and Don'ts Episode 5

The Do's & Don'ts of Race Relations: A 1950's Guide to Civility.

Watch Video

what the heck did I just watch?

Oh wow, I laughed and felt so guilty about laughing.

That was funny and educational...

I can't tell you how happy that made me and how enraged I am that no one told me about my ancestors coming from space OR space money. SOMEONE WILL PAY FOR THIS.

And given that I'm supposed in the lower economic housing (which I didn't know given that I thought I lived in an affluent suburb of NYC), that will probably be white people.

And the Circle of Life is complete!

I'm really starting to love this show. Its like Dr. Tran all over again!

Are we still referencing Portal 2? I can dig it.

Am I the only one anal enough about language to be annoyed by the title? What's with the inconsistent apostrophe use?

dakkster:
Am I the only one anal enough about language to be annoyed by the title? What's with the inconsistent apostrophe use?

Damn you. Now I cant not see it.

Clearly you are working for the evil lord Gramantius. I've got my eye on you.

I don't know if this is intended to be racist, or to make fun of racism.

But it does succeed in being mildly offensive, and not very amusing. Not one of this show's better episodes.

really funny and very in your face type of humor.. loving it :D However I really hope black people aren't offended.

I'm surprised to see something so funny and edgy on Escapist. It starts out looking like some kind of MadMen-style "look how racist they used to be" skit but then it takes a left-hand turn into Crazy Town.

mrhateful:
really funny and very in your face type of humor.. loving it :D However I really hope black people aren't offended.

You seem to have missed it. The joke is on white people

NearLifeExperience:

mrhateful:

You seem to have missed it. The joke is on white people

No I got that, but even so I doubt white people would get offended. I could however see some really stingy black people be however ^^

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here