EXP: GamerHub - WWE 2k14 James Hellwig/Ultimate Warrior Interview

GamerHub - WWE 2k14 James Hellwig/Ultimate Warrior Interview

GamerHub talks to the Ultimate Warrior about WWE 14.

Watch Video

Warrior is amazing.

I always bring this up when someone mentions Warrior, but: Did you know that Warrior once stood up a Make-A-Wish kid?
Yea, that and the homophobia plus the fact that he was an awful wrestler that didn't know how to protect other wrestlers, makes it really hard for me to care/like Warrior.

SadakoMoose:
I always bring this up when someone mentions Warrior, but: Did you know that Warrior once stood up a Make-A-Wish kid?
Yea, that and the homophobia plus the fact that he was an awful wrestler that didn't know how to protect other wrestlers, makes it really hard for me to care/like Warrior.

Warrior is still amazing.

Respect seems still really down to earth :) I loved this stuff in the 90s... although they sucked and the 80s rocked.

Man I hope they polish those graphics up! Great interview with Warrior though. He's still got it!

I MUST BUY THIS GAME SO THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR CAN TAKE ON HIS NEMESIS HOAK HOGAN AND DEFEAT HIM! BECAUSE ONLY YOU HUURK HOGAN, UNDERSTAND THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR!!!!! ONLY YOU HOOK HOGAN STAND BETWEEN THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR AND THE BELT! RAAH GRUNT RAAAAH.

Ps

I buy this game every year but for the first time ever: I pre-ordered. I need the Ultimate Warrior in my game! :( I'm such a corporate bitch.

Nantucket:
I MUST BUY THIS GAME SO THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR CAN TAKE ON HIS NEMESIS HOAK HOGAN AND DEFEAT HIM! BECAUSE ONLY YOU HUURK HOGAN, UNDERSTAND THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR!!!!! ONLY YOU HOOK HOGAN STAND BETWEEN THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR AND THE BELT! RAAH GRUNT RAAAAH.

Ps

I buy this game every year but for the first time ever: I pre-ordered. I need the Ultimate Warrior in my game! :( I'm such a corporate bitch.

You forgot to "Skronk". but yeah the warrior and his homophobia, i love his character, hate the person behind him.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here