Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Disney Park Games

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Top 5 Disney Park Games

Lisa delves into the happiest place on Earth so we don't have to.

Watch Video

LISA YOU'RE BACK! :D

And now I desperately want to go to a Disney park. Thanks!

I missed your smile, Lisa :)

Glad you're back

God damn that Mickey Mouse game looks fantastic.

Well this explain why there hasn't been a new video for a few weeks (had a good time Lisa and co?).

Yeah I agreed, while it was super awesome going to Disney world but at times it was a pain too!

Who is that poor guy you drag into all of these things (I assume husband/fiancÚ)? He does a really good deadpan act so please keep abusing him for our entertainment :)

Good to have you back (again). Keep on doing what you do.

Welcome back, Lisa! Great episode to kick off the post-sabbatical era.

This series is such a great addition to the Escapist lineup. One of the few shows around here that is truly positive. Yahtzee is funny but surly, Jim is clever but often agitated, Experienced Points almost always focuses on something that needs fixing. Top 5, conversely, seems to always show off beloved things in a positive way. We could use more of that around here.

And MovieBob, bless him, all too often has the unpleasant job of delivering bad news in EttM. Big Picture is usually not too much of a downer though.

Anyway, good to have you back Lisa! Thanks for making these. :)

:D Glad to see ya back and happy Lisa.

I think I somewhat remember that online Disney game. There really was something of a fuss when it went down. Shame.

Hey welcome back! Don't hate me but Disney has never done anything for me even as a kid. :/

the happiest place on Earth

not for Deborah Gail Stone. damn i hate the internet sometimes. it creeps me out.

VMK, along with MapleStory, defined my middle school existence. I remember wanting to come back one day only to see it had shut down a few months prior. So sad.
Then again, I remember "dumping" some online girl because another online girl was nicer. I was a cruel 6th grader.

Good to see you back and smiling again, Lisa :D

ZZoMBiE13:
This series is such a great addition to the Escapist lineup. One of the few shows around here that is truly positive. Yahtzee is funny but surly, Jim is clever but often agitated, Experienced Points almost always focuses on something that needs fixing. Top 5, conversely, seems to always show off beloved things in a positive way. We could use more of that around here.

Agreed, I love a lot of the content here, but I love Lisa's stuff because it's just fun, pure and simple.

Yay! Welcome back. Your energy was surely missed.

Welcome back Lisa.
Good list even though I haven't heard of most of those games.

Welcome back, Lisa. Hope everything is well with ya.

Never been too much of a Disney fan. The only time I even went to a Disney theme park, I was too young to remember, and my parents never took my sister and I back. Seriously, I was like one year old. Love Kingdom Hearts, though. And many of their movies, too.

Aww, I loved the submarine ride as a kid. I'm going to assume it's just the Disneyland version that is sub-par, because the Disney World one was awesome.

Also, apparently it was shut down in 1994, so now I feel old.

Glad you're back, Lisa. Honestly, I couldn't keep myself from being worried that the last video was going to be a precursor to another hiatus that would turn into you leaving altogether. Only because of precedent, though.

As for the topic: Meh. Generally haven't been into Disney aside from most of the animated movies that came out between 1992 and 2000.

I wasn't expecting a new top 5 so soon, but I'm glad I was wrong good to see you back Lisa,

I didn't know much about Disney games, now I regret I never tried Virtual Magic Kingdom...ah well

Welcome back Lisa!

Thanks for the list, I didn't know half of these games existed.

I didn't go to any theme parks until well into my 20s. So...I don't understand the attraction...at all. Glad Lisa is back...but those(games/rides) don't look fun at all - at least to me.

Mandatory picture here:
OT: I didn't really know about the park games, only the Disney games...
Still, quite a few good rides :D

In defense of the submarine ride it's really exciting for kids I remember liking that ride when I was at Disney world as a kid

Well, I liked the submarine ride.

Although, the one time I went to Disney Land I also had to ride "It's a Small World" as well, so maybe I have a skewed perspective.

Nice top five, but the end credits brought this to mind.

Now I'm going to dream of pyros running around Disneyland setting the mascots on fire.

WHOOOO!

nice to see you again. looking forward to next week.

Nice vid!
Welcome back, Lisa :)

lol, great vid
asl?

joest01:
lol, great vid
asl?

Age / Sex / Location, generally asked as a prelude to a hook-up attempt.

That old yellow submarine ride actually reopened about 3 years ago iirc, and has a Finding Nemo theme.

Actually, it is much better for it.

spwatkins:

joest01:
lol, great vid
asl?

got it!
asl?

Yay! I missed you Lisa!.

joest01:

spwatkins:

joest01:
lol, great vid
asl?

got it!
asl?

12/F/Cali

call me bby.

I had no clue there were that many Disneyworld/land themed games. MY nephew may love that connect game.

Welcome back, keep on smiling. I suspect you would be a fun person to go to a ThemePark with. You could enjoy the silliness of it all. Or like me create our own silliness. Nonetheless I need to go to a themepark! or a video game about them. Ok no we all need to get out!!

YAY, I died a little inside the last couple of Thursdays, now we're back to normal. Have to be honest, I had only ever heard of the kinect game, so I have little or no opinion here. Only thing I can contribute is that when that song played at the end, I seriously half expected the pyro from TF2 to dance past and everything to burst into flames.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here