Unskippable: Metro: Last Light, Part Two

Metro: Last Light, Part Two

Graham and Paul go further down the rabbit hole that is the Moscow metro.

Watch Video

"Steam not found" error when I try to play the video? :(

Works fine now.

I think it's actually called UssrTube.

The people are really into Doors

Well of course they are, The End takes on a whole new meaning after a nuclear apocalypse.

I think I've figured out what's with all the doors. You're really in an episode of post-apocalyptic Russian Get Smart.

DVS BSTrD:

*Locks you on the wrong side of a door as the dark ones come.*

Sorry, but you know the rule about puns in dark enclosed spaces...

OT: Yes Graham, they will help with the nightmares, including the clown one. Now the flaming clown-faced spiders on the other hand, those will be with you forever...

Evolution may not be a law, but it should be a law.

Damn! I forgot about Dre!

DVS BSTrD:

Is an "In Societ Russia, YouTube watches You" joke too soon?

I mean, the world did just end and all.

Zachary Amaranth:
Damn! I forgot about Dre!

DVS BSTrD:

Is an "In Societ Russia, YouTube watches You" joke too soon?

I mean, the world did just end and all.

I think it's more like not soon enough.

DVS BSTrD:

The people are really into Doors

Well of course they are, The End takes on a whole new meaning after a nuclear apocalypse.

I suppose everyone has the same reaction to that song, and R.E.M.'s "It's The End of The World As We Know It", after a nuclear apocalypse: "TURN THAT CRAP OFF! IT STOPPED BEING FUNNY AFTER THE FIRST BOMB HIT!" Sheesh, some people.

OT: I love it in these videos when Graham and Paul both go "Augh!" or make some kind of reaction sound at the same time. But about that sniper thing: where in the network of underground tunnels can you use a sniper rifle?

I thought Metro graphics were supposed to be best of the best (sir! with honours), but here they look kinda crappy. Are you running it on minimum settings?

Guys, it's spelt 'Artyom'
Learn some russian ;)
Also, after 'Metro 2033', I would *not* poop down D6's shaft if I were you. The Cthulhuesque creature living down there might feed on your poop.

Don Reba:
I thought Metro graphics were supposed to be best of the best (sir! with honours), but here they look kinda crappy. Are you running it on minimum settings?

Looks a lot like one of the console versions, mainly because the head movement is so smooth and the frame rate looks lower. Last Light PC is gorgeous even on my 7850.

Aw, missed a "This is Snapta!" joke.

Don Reba:

This is on a console I think. Which translates to lowest possible settings DX9, 27 fps, slightly less then 720p

Aptspire:
Guys, it's spelt 'Artyom'
Learn some russian ;)
Also, after 'Metro 2033', I would *not* poop down D6's shaft if I were you. The Cthulhuesque creature living down there might feed on your poop.

Ah that's alright then it was the D5 shaft they were pooping down.

Also have to say that was one of the best episodes. Very much reminded me of the Lets Play the did a while back. They really need to do another one.

Where is this weeks unskippable, I need my fix god damn it.
I was hoping this would cheer me up as my oven has just been condemned :-(

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here