Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Day Jobs

Pages PREV 1 2

Of course the cool nerds don't come from San Francisco.
That's where the flamboyant nerds come from.
Yeah, I went there.

Wow you were in Malcolm in the Middle? That show WAS my childhood.

Jenny Jones:
With biceps like that the banana throws from your bloopers must have really hurt, your poor husband!

Somehow I had missed the news that Lisa had gotten married.

Belated congratulations and many good wishes to the host of Top 5.

re: Valkyria Chronicles, Alicia is a baker and when things get rough she makes fresh rolls for the squad!

But Rosie is a good choice. I highly recommend beating the Selvaria DLC and giving the Ruhm to Rosie. Then put her in a central spot and watch her kill off wave after wave of enemies :)

p.s. the VC anime is on Crackle for free and it isn't half bad.

Mossberg Shotty:

DVS BSTrD:
Would have thought Bruce Wayne would at least get an honorable mention.

Mossberg Shotty:
Whoa, Lisa Foiles appeared on a show with Bryan Cranston? Why wasn't this mentioned earlier?

You just got yourself a regular viewer.

I saw that episode, she was the female version of Malcolm.

I laugh myself to tears every time I think about how Bryan Cranston rocketed to fame while Frankie Muniz faded into obscurity. Which is the way things should work, I love to see people with genuine talent rise to the top.

Either way, I'm gonna keep watching just to see if she does any more celebrity name-dropping.

I won't say that he faded into obscurity by choice, but Frankie Muniz isn't exactly torn up about it either. He made enough money to retire at age 19 and now spends his time doing what he wants, which is touring with his band. If "No longer being massively famous" is the biggest problem he has, I'd say he's got a pretty sweet life.

Haven't gotten around to Braid yet and that was quite the spoiler. Good list, though. Manny was a good pick.

As regards dress sense: I always got the impression that Lisa dressed however she wanted for her own sake. As she said herself, '...not that there's anything wrong with faunting curves and flashing skin.' If you like it, wear it.

Excuse me ma'am, do you have a license to carry those guns.

"I love a woman who can kick my ass." -Spike (Cowboy Bebop)

Although in my case that doesn't narrow it down much.

10 pts for Valkyria .. or .. whatever it's called in English.

My wife still cries if I mention the name "Isara".

uzo:

Wives tend to do that when one mentions other women's names at inopportune moments.

Don Reba:

uzo:

Wives tend to do that when one mentions other women's names at inopportune moments.

/rimshot

Oh erm. Right.

Lists.

Of five things.

Pentalist.

Yeeeeah. I like them biceps. Probably bigger than mine honestly.

WOMP WOMP WOOOOMP.

SirCannonFodder:
I won't say that he faded into obscurity by choice, but Frankie Muniz isn't exactly torn up about it either. He made enough money to retire at age 19 and now spends his time doing what he wants, which is touring with his band. If "No longer being massively famous" is the biggest problem he has, I'd say he's got a pretty sweet life.

I wasn't commenting on how content he should be with his life, I'm sure he loves touring with his band that nobody has ever heard of. I just think it's nice to see someone who genuinely deserves his fame as opposed to someone who was just expected to get very far, but now only makes the occasional shitty movie on SyFy. Which kind of points to the notion that he's still clinging to whatever fame he has left. I hope that doesn't sound bitter, I don't have anything against Frankie Muniz, I even enjoyed a bit of his show during the 90's. I'm mostly just trying to draw parallels between his career and how Hollywood should work.

I thought Bryan Cranston was a great actor even before Breaking Bad was a show, and it's great to see him in a dramatic role.

ah that reminds me...watch Breaking Bad loll

oh and I need to finish the Walking Dead =.= so behind this summer

The awkward moment when a girl benches more than you do..

I think most of wish we had such dual lives. Banker 9-5, and then turn into some sort of adventurer. Alas, not always meant to be!

I liked the blonde hair Lisa.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or