Feed Dump: Spaghetti Warehouse Warehouse

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Spaghetti Warehouse Warehouse

Come on down to Spaghetti Warehouse. We have all your sauce, gun and warehouse needs covered ... in cheese!

Watch Video

At least if Taylor Swift wants to retire from producing music for the music industry, she knows an avenue of work where she'd do well at.

I sense a Doctor Who fan freakout in the making.

Does that mean my last name, which is Engineer, is illegal. I need to go get a lawyer.

We are, we are, we are, we are, we are, we are, we are, highly amused by that song.

Messiah may be a title, but it's still not as bad as the names my mother's hippie friend gave to her kids back in the day: "Phoenix Rising" and "Spiral Walking-In-Balance". I wonder if they still go by those names...

I sense some discussion to Dweezil and Moon Unit Zappa some time in the future...

Spaghetti Warehouse got the timing wrong on that jingle. They're supposed to wait until the Super Bowl to break out the gabillion dollar produced commercial!

Graham needs to use that hat to catch donuts!

Wow, judge is rather ignorant of the Jews, which since it's a Jewish word he's ruling on is rather douchey. The Jews are still waiting for their main messiah to show up, though they've had a lot of people appointed (and anointed) as messiahs throughout history. Kids named David, or Cyrus, or I think even Alexander, are potentially named after messiahs.

And speaking of names, what happened to Paul's in the end credits?

dariuseng:
Does that mean my last name, which is Engineer, is illegal. I need to go get a lawyer.

I suppose it depends on whether you middle name is "the"

Graham doesn't ppear to know how headbutting works.

That dude should just get a holster.

As sickening as a 15 layer lasagne sounds, I would like to try one. And I would fully buy spaghetti carbonara in bulk like Pauls example.

dariuseng:

Nah, last name = job has a long standing tradition. Smith, Fletcher, Coward, etc...

The Messiah thing is total BS though. Messiah is the 387th most popular baby name in the US (according to the BBC).

That pop song sounds like a more annoying version of the Escapist Expo advertisement that plays after all the videos.

So, there seem to be a lot of people violating this "no titles as names" rule. I can name a couple off the top of my head:
Prince (or the artist formerly known as)
Duke Elligton
Earl Campbell
Dean Martin
Marshall Mathers (though he does go by Eminem instead of his law enforcement moniker)

Methinks this judge needs a pride obliterating bitch slap from Judge Rhinehold (who is not a judge but is named as one).

For those interested in the article about the baby's name: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23665106

And I have to admit, that spaghetti warehouse song is a lot better than the pop I'm used to hearing around here.

Mainer here, Bowdoinham is pronounced Bow-din-ham, dont ask me why...

What about Major Major Major Major? How could we deprive him of his glorious name?

Am I the only one that thought that Spaghetti warehouse song sounded like Call me maybe?

That song just gave me a sudden craving for a 15 layer lasagne topped with 10 pounds of spaghetti bolognese. No, wait, it wasn't the song, that's just what I normally want for breakfast.

The fact that the intro mentioned leaving his beard elsewhere made me notice the ONE stray hair on his beard...

And I could not unsee it...

I have never heard that song before... and I am happy about that...

So, would that judge not let people come into the country if they were named Messiah elsewhere?

I like Taylor Swift's new direction.

impocalyptic:

"Hi, I'm Doctor."
"Doctor who?"
"No, I'm not."
"What?"
"Who."
"That's what I'm asking."
"What?"
"Who are you?"
"Doctor."
"Doctor who?"
"Why do you keep bringing him up?"
"Who?"
"Exactly!"
"What?"

I feel like someone could make a comedy sketch from that or something.

Graham is simply the best gif material, hands down.

Well, that crushes my dream of changing my name to Captain Doctor Lawyer Fireman Astronaut McPoliceman.

CardinalPiggles:
Graham is simply the best gif material, hands down.

That stinger needs to be a gif, :P

You can't tell Kathleen what to do. She's the editor.

The combination of the hairstyle, the eyeliner and the visible mic make Kathleen look a lot like a journalist on this episode. Which is saying a lot for someone who plays a journalist on another show, and also actually is a journalist.

So you can't name people after titles? Guess we need to warn people named Earl. And Duke. As well as Martin Luther King and Alexander Pope. (Though comparing Christian canon to Superman canon is pretty unfair. You only need to read one book to understand Christian canon, even if it's a pretty large collector's issue, and it's only been rebooted like twice in almost two thousand years.)

The German WWI helmet just doesn't work as well without the outrageous beard. Back then war was something people dressed up for!

Scars Unseen:

impocalyptic:

"Hi, I'm Doctor."
"Doctor who?"
"No, I'm not."
"What?"
"Who."
"What?"
"Who are you?"
"Doctor."
"Doctor who?"
"Who?"
"Exactly!"
"What?"

I cant tell if you are referencing to The Doctor talking with someone who watched a little bit of Doctor Who and thinks that Who is part of his name, or if the dialog is with someone named the Doctor, who watched a few episodes of Doctor Who and thinks Who is part if the Doctors name.
I suppose the sketch would works in both cases.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Can't believe no-one's done that yet.

It sounds similar to the Who's On First sketch. But I like it. I don't know enough about Doctor Who at this point to be discerning. Later on I might be.

Ugh, Americans and their guns/religion...

The 'hey America how is that separation between church and state thing going for you?' almost made me spit take because sob I live in Utah it's even worse here.

Shenanigans! There's a restaurant franchise called "The Old Spaghetti Factory" which serves pasta and all sorts of sauces and I used to LOVE going there when I used to live in Southern California, and they had a railroad car INSIDE the restaurant near my home and it was oh! so delicious and the site of many dates with my first boyfriend, and I'm now suddenly very hungry. *nom*

I think we have this year's answer to "Friday"

I'm sorry Graham, your 15 layer lasagne had too many layers of sadness and not enough denial and regret.

feha:

Scars Unseen:

impocalyptic:

"Hi, I'm Doctor."
"Doctor who?"
"No, I'm not."
"What?"
"Who."
"What?"
"Who are you?"
"Doctor."
"Doctor who?"
"Who?"
"Exactly!"
"What?"

I cant tell if you are referencing to The Doctor talking with someone who watched a little bit of Doctor Who and thinks that Who is part of his name, or if the dialog is with someone named the Doctor, who watched a few episodes of Doctor Who and thinks Who is part if the Doctors name.
I suppose the sketch would works in both cases.

Abbott and Costello. I was referencing Abbott and Costello.

dariuseng:

If it was your FIRST name, yes.

Clankenbeard:
So, there seem to be a lot of people violating this "no titles as names" rule. I can name a couple off the top of my head:
Prince (or the artist formerly known as)
Duke Elligton
Earl Campbell
Dean Martin
Marshall Mathers (though he does go by Eminem instead of his law enforcement moniker)

Methinks this judge needs a pride obliterating bitch slap from Judge Rhinehold (who is not a judge but is named as one).

First of all, except for Eminem's, none of those are given names. They are stage names, taken as the person entered into entertainment. Secondly: Earl, Dean, and Marshal were names in English before they were titles, and each have alternate meanings.

Furthermore, you can name yourself whatever you want, particularly as a pseudonym. It's only parents that can't give their child a distinct title as its legal name, for mostly the reasons Paul mentioned. Incidentally, any medical professional's title (such as "Doctor" or "Nurse"), any religious title (such as "Father" or "Rabbi"), and any military title (such as "Sergeant" or "Captain") are also illegal as first names.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here