Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

the whole time i'm watching this, I'm waiting to here the narrator say "hulu.com proudly supports the preaceful tranquility of Tenuto..."

they should have said "This is SPARTA!" when she was standing over the puddle

Shots ring out in the dark, Pew Pew.

Will the puddle make waves, no god you're dumb

Reading Rainbow part was my favorite

Mommy....?
No questions right now, mummies drunk.

...and the birds are singing
*ahem* CHEEP CHEEP.

haha , jrpg is just so bad, lol

Wow excellent vid guys, and damn now I know to never buy this game, I mean wooooow that is easily the most boring opening I have ever sen, and so much of the dialogue is poor and unintentionally hilarious. Seriously when her mom told her what makes waves I seriously thought it was a joke.

I'm amazed anybody could sit through such an awful opening for a game, let alone riff on it. I would've had to have jabbed knives into my eyes from watching this if it wern't for Graham and Paul.

Honestly, not the best Unskippable, but it had it's moments.

You think? IM FIVE!
Altough it was a bit long, this Unskippable still had some very funny moments.

The mom talking about the waves and the moon sound like increduble nonsense.

My god it IS eternal!!! O_O'

Aura Guardian:
"and that's why your dad left"
I laughed so hard.
"No thats stupid. God you're dumb"
Fell off my chair.
This is the best. The Escapist=brilliant.

I couldn't have put it better :D

...Honestly I found no sense of logic in her Mother's words. Excuse my little ranting or reasoning, but how can waves form by the Moon's beauty [Which we all know it's not the beauty it's the scientific mass that the closer it is, the more the waves react to it] be the good thing while waves of humanity be a bad thing? Silly Anime reasoning, probably made the child question her existence lol.

Something made me feel odd though, the Mother herself said, "Someday you will jump into the waves of the sea and that you'll warm someone's heart with Joy." But, didn't you just state that the waves are bad compared with people's desires on wealth and power? Unless you're saying to buy love...with wealth...make them happy? Nah, I am just confused I don't even care to know why at the start she jumped off for lol. Pretty funny really... besides that, this was a really funny review and I enjoyed it! XD

Pauls 'little girls voice' is creepy

-M

"Village of Flowers?" What the *BEEP* does that *BEEP*ing have to *BEEP*ing do with any*BEEP*thing!? GET TO THE FREAKIN' GAME ALREADY!

*Huff, huff* Sorry. JRPG Rage.

and yet no seagulls?

I actually liked this game, but that was still an absurd cutscene. Funny as hell, great start to the series. :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here