Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Hehe, this made me laugh so hard ^^
Keep these comming please :)

Love this thing.

Please keep them coming, this is a great add-on to the Escapist website.

Unskippable, The reason I registered.

Looks like part one of a Lets Play to me...
Why not just outright do an LP, anyway?

"GO PLANET!" That was my favorite line.

This really is quite close to MST3K, especially considering that, like this video, not all the quips from MST3K were necessarily funny.

Anyways, i like where this is going and i look forward to further success.

This is hilarious - great job!

Great idea for a video series laughed a bit and look foward to more. I'm guessing these are games you like your going to do this for but even if you don't it's cool, kinda what we do when we replay a game lol. A bit of advise though, don't touch MGS4 unless your going for an episodic set of videos lol.

Again look foward to more.

Erana:

Because if you do a Let's Play you normally say that.

Anyway they will probably only watch the cutscenes and make fun of them.

Vlane:

Erana:

Yes. Did I say it was a Lets Play? No. Did I say it looks like a Lets Play? Yes. And for the most part, the first part of a Lets Play is watching a cutscene and making fun of them.

Erana:

Vlane:

Erana:

Yes. Did I say it was a Lets Play? No. Did I say it looks like a Lets Play? Yes. And for the most part, the first part of a Lets Play is watching a cutscene and making fun of them.

And you tell the audience that this is a Let's Play and not a MST3K rip off.

Vlane:

Erana:

Vlane:

Erana:

And you tell the audience that this is a Let's Play and not a MST3K rip off.

So... Where, exactly have you been going with this?

I guess I have another series to add to my list of "Can't miss this".

Epic works guys. Keep it up.

Hilarious.

I was apprehensive of this, right up until "...and Kratos cast himself off the highest mountain", and I was pretty much laughing my ass off after that. I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of these. There have been way too many games in which I've had to do something else in order to actively not watch a cut-scene.

LMFAO nice 1, omg that was so funny you, shoulda said that hill in the background looked like the home of the grinch :P LOL

I liked the pilot that you guys did with Lost Planet, so I'm glad to see that you're back in business... funny business!*

Really though, liked this one too. I think you guys have the potential to be the best thing going on this site. Keep it up!

This was great. It started out slow, but picked up about half way through. Lots of great jokes. This reminds me a lot of MST3K. Looking forward to more.

wave on wave violence must end XD

LMAO that was quality.

GAAH.

That's why I hate jRPGs.

Mom: "But perhaps you're to young to understand that."
Child: "But mommy, perhaps these waves are just caused by the mass of the water being atracted to both the mass of the sun, the moon and the earth itself. This would also explain the tides more acurately and"
Mom: "No dear, that's just plain silly!"

So this is essentially the Mystery Science Theater 3000 treatment given to cutscenes... NICE!

Mystery. Science. Theater.

Great way to ressurect an old style, more please.

more like unwatchable. i made it through about 3 min of this and just about shoved a pencil into every orifice that happened to be consuming this mind numbing tripe. MST3K had one thing going for it that these people don't, timing. and the simple fact that the movies that they watched, while bad, were hilariously bad. Bad cut scenes/opening scenes are all just that, bad. I don't want to see them in any way, shape, or form. I certainly don't need to watch them being made fun of by these guys.

Panda666:
more like unwatchable. i made it through about 3 min of this and just about shoved a pencil into every orifice that happened to be consuming this mind numbing tripe. MST3K had one thing going for it that these people don't, timing. and the simple fact that the movies that they watched, while bad, were hilariously bad. Bad cut scenes/opening scenes are all just that, bad. I don't want to see them in any way, shape, or form. I certainly don't need to watch them being made fun of by these guys.

You see, if this was something else, say VGT, everyone would agree, but as you're the minority, this is gonna reign every week.

Christ this is good. Will keep track.

What happened to that other series that won a contract with The Escapist?

Ok, this is my new favorite Escapist feature. I was literally giggling the entire way through.

Great job, any hints on next weeks?

Or "Mozart: The Reckoning of Amadeus". Remember that bad ass cutscene where Mozart and Salieri have that huge sword battle over 18th century Vienna? With all those massive towers falling, and they were leaping around on the falling rubble and... oh wait, I may be getting the movie Amadeus mixed up with Advent Children. I mean they're so similar after all.

They have no excuse for not doing at least 20 episodes purely on Metal Gear Solid dialogues.

You guys need Mystery Theatre 3000-style silhouettes up front.

Man, You guys do this So well

jdnoth:
What happened to that other series that won a contract with The Escapist?

Thursdays!

And something else on Fridays too.

birdmaster:
you guys are truly hilarious and smart for thinking up those jokes. i haven't laughed this hard this i watched cheap seats. i hope this is a weakly thing because i find it is a little bit better then ZP.

I also think that was very funny and some of the best stuff i have heard in a long time but im not sure that you can say its better than ZP

MST3K mixed with Video games?

I think I am in love. <3

Was almost expecting it to suddenly show 2 robots and a technician. If there was a lawsuit i'd be happy lol

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here