Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Archemetis:
If i ever got the game i doubt i'd ever be able to take it seriously, thanks to you guys.

If that makes you avoid buying it, then I'm glad we could help.

Thank everyone for the awesome feedback! We're thrilled to be here, and look forward to doing more of these every week!

Absolutely loved it. Been waiting for another episode for ages... Please make Bernie a meme!!

Never heard the English voices before, they suck!

Anyway, one problem with this vid, the cut scenes are skippable in this game :P

wow... that was tedious... i had to stop about a third of the way in. It was either that or rub coke on my gums to stay awake long enough to see then end. Aren't these things meant to be funny? when was this award winning....

These are great, keep them coming!

Hilarious! Great job!

12th_milkshake:
wow... that was tedious... i had to stop about a third of the way in. It was either that or rub coke on my gums to stay awake long enough to see then end. Aren't these things meant to be funny? when was this award winning....

It was a first place winner in the Escapist Film Festival.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-film-festival

Maybe next time you can win a series too!

CaptainCrunch:

12th_milkshake:

It was a first place winner in the Escapist Film Festival.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-film-festival

Maybe next time you can win a series too!

Communities are a collective, I don't really like this sort of things, but hey! There are others beside me in this world.

Dude... WIN!

Make more. That was freakin' funny!

xaxa, Someday the village of Tenuto hopes to achieve..actual gameplay! hahahahaaha great stuff!

Two of the guys from LRR!!! Get Captain Dr. Morgan to join Beardman Paul and Graham "The Graham" Stark!

Does this mean Escapist-LRR Desert Bus 2009?!

Anyway, the video was hilarious and I can't wait to see more.

This cutscene is "Manos: The Hands of Fate" for the Videogame world, so boring and tiresome that even WITH the hilarious commentary it's nigh unwatchable. Still at least it's far prettier than the above mentioned movie.

Overall though not "quite" as funny as the Lost Planet Cutscene, but that's probably because there's no Bernie to surround things.

The game is a lot better with Japanese dub and English subtitles. Most JRPG's are. But yeah, that's a silly opening sequence, it just has more effect in Japanese.

pretty cool so ,the next is going to come...? next week? please!!

Holy shit, that was awesome, does this mean I have something to look forward to on Teusday other than escapist show and stolen pixels?!

i liked the game but hated the cut-scenes thanks of ripping it to fuck and back!

WOW i never heard of this game ever but now i want it so bad!

Golden !!! "Go Planet" :)) killer dudes, keep up the good job!

I thought they would drop a real-estate advertising joke.
daaaamn....

Erm... not really the height of comedy... couldn't stand to watch all of it, not funny at all, a slow reel of poor one liners to a dull video. Maybe nostalgia would have filled in the gap of interest had I played the game, but it's unlikely.

Shouldn't AIETTEOT:Forever be the sequel to Always Infinite Eternity Til the End of Time?

Regardless, funny video and a great way to start your series.

I love the concept guys, i'm a huge mst3k fan and this clearly reminds me of that. keep up the good work but maybe use faster paced clips in the future

Wow. That was great...

After so long with ZP, I've pretty much become desensitized to Yahtzee's humor, and while it was funny, I didn't find myself laughing all that much any more.

But now I have something to laugh at more! Yay!

Here's hoping this is a weekly job. But, of course, it seems like you might run out of terrible openers. (Well, perhaps in-game cutscenes count as well?)

This reminds me of The Spoony One on youtube. Except funnier.

I'm sorry, but I just can't find this remotely funny. Comparing it to MST3k is like comparing The Clone Wars CG movie to the original trilogy.

I questioned how it won the Film Festival (in fact, I question how the top three got there at all), and I still question it. It's like de-rez - not funny.

Lmfao... That is a pretty atrocious intro and a pretty amazing clip.

...Guys, Unskippable has sooo much potential for Tshirts... "This shot was marketed to vampires"... And the whole "go planet" part.

It was fairly meh.

That game cinematic sequence was appallingly bad on it's own.

the vampire line was pretty good, but other than that, meh...

This is funny shit! Keep 'em coming. Hope it's another JRPG.

Vlane:

Kitsume:
Nice its a game version of mystery science fiction theater 3000. I love it!

Actually it's "Mystery Science Theater 3000". Not "Mystery Science Fiction Theater 3000".

I made that post while being half awake i think the library messed up on the case to the dvd's then.

Great video. Reminds me I've still got to finish the game, for which I lack total motivation.

In fact, if the cut-scenes weren't skippable I'd probably have to make jokes like you guys in order to endure.

And yes this is an insult to Eternal Sonata...I am an RPG gamer, but I have no more patience for that game.

I'm gunna go watch some paint dry.

"No questions, Mommy's drunk"

Classic

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook