No Right Answer: Scariest Mother-F#*ker Ever

Pages PREV 1 2

In Repo Men Forrest Whitaker is legitimately scary playing the role of the main character's sexually-repressed homosexual buddy. It's the warm, genuine and very psychopathic affection that does it.

Otherwise a terrible movie. Almost as terrible as the musical it ripped off. Almost.

I must nominate Clancy Brown for this list. Have any of you seen Carnivale? Brother Justin is terrifying. He inspires the RUN AWAY instincts in my lizard-brain. And this is the same man, that by all accounts, is a lovely person, and does a lot of voiceover work including Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants. I think the sheer cognitive dissonance of those characters being portrayed by the same actor is more frightening than just being the chosen representative for Evil.

RedDeadFred:

Also, I was rooting against Kyle in this one for the simple reason that he is wearing a Blackhawks jersey. That is unacceptable!

Thats not a Blackhawks jersey, its a Portland Winterhawks jersey. They aren't even affiliated with the Blackhawks. Basically what happened was that when the team first started, they only had old Blackhawks uniforms.

GrimTuesday:

RedDeadFred:

Also, I was rooting against Kyle in this one for the simple reason that he is wearing a Blackhawks jersey. That is unacceptable!

Thats not a Blackhawks jersey, its a Portland Winterhawks jersey. They aren't even affiliated with the Blackhawks. Basically what happened was that when the team first started, they only had old Blackhawks uniforms.

Ah you're right. I missed the WHL on the shoulder.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here