LoadingReadyRun: The Whole Story: Batteries

The Whole Story: Batteries

Learn more about batteries -- how they were invented, what they're made of, and how many people they've

Watch Video

Watched Frozen Yogurt video first on youtube....makes much more sense now

I love the clever mix of actual facts and pure nonsense here.
Great going again guys and great writing Paul!

Love the mix of real fact with utter nonsense. And you are funny Paul! You're still funny!

JenSeven:

Lord Draenor:
Love the mix of real fact with utter nonsense. And you are funny Paul! You're still funny!

WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OT:
I love these. Especially when I know literally nothing about the subject. Now I have to actually separate facts from fiction. Damn you! DAAAMN YOUUU!

Calm down Ferisar! Just get a frozen yogurt and all things will be better!

But don't spill battery fluid on it!

So, according to this video, ancient Mesopotamian batteries were better at keeping my laptop powered than the one that shipped with it. Why must we have regressed so?

Also, I too want frozen yogurt.

The scary thing about this video is that there is an awful lot of real world facts mixed in here, so you don't know where the crazy starts and the truth begins // Plus all that stuff about pots at the beginning sound plausible. . . I'm so confused right now. . . I think I need some of this frozen yogurt to help me through it

-M

The Grim Ace:
So, according to this video, ancient Mesopotamian batteries were better at keeping my laptop powered than the one that shipped with it. Why must we have regressed so?

Why do we no longer possess divine boxes that can melt Nazi faces? Some things will forever remain a mystery.

OT: As much as I loved the video, I couldn't pay attention; the whole time I was muttering to myself, "There's no such date as 0 AD."

Heh. That was good. The Intro sequence was perfect, you got the "we're a serious factual programme doing serious academic research" montage just right.

The Whole Story episodes are always funny and that stinger had me in stitches.
Well done guys, another great sketch.

Also the link at the very end of the video leads to a 4 minute video of them eating frozen yogurt.

Ferisar:

I love these. Especially when I know literally nothing about the subject. Now I have to actually separate facts from fiction. Damn you! DAAAMN YOUUU!

It makes you laugh, think, and probably laugh some more.

But will we ever really know...The Whole Story?

The closest frozen yogurt place I know is too far away for me to walk to :(
Great job as always. Now, where did I leave those batteries for my bipedal robot.....

Geisterkarle:
Calm down Ferisar! Just get a frozen yogurt and all things will be better!

But don't spill battery fluid on it!

I hear frozen yogurt, a.k.a. Frogurt, goes excellent with lead.

This was too informative for my liking, still funny though.

Oh man that reminds me, I need to replace the battery in my battle robot...

Is it weird that a part of me was actually interested in hearing the history of batteries?

Ferisar:

JenSeven:

Lord Draenor:

I agree with the screaming person. I was very confused, and am now staring at my batteries with dazzlement and suspicion.

MrCollins:
The Whole Story episodes are always funny and that stinger had me in stitches.
Well done guys, another great sketch.

Also the link at the very end of the video leads to a 4 minute video of them eating frozen yogurt.

So does that put this sketch on par with Avengers?

OT: I really really hope that in the distant future, when everything is in ruins and the survivors must dig through what remains of the internet to find out what the past was like, that they find these videos and make them historically true. ^_^ Because for all we know, that is already a tradition with our history!

LOL! it's funny because there IS no AD 0! XD

Ferisar:

JenSeven:

Lord Draenor:

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I noticed that...
Why is someone practically copying my post 2 minutes after me...

This needs more testing, maybe I attracted some kind of passive agressive forum stalker who copies posts...

Camera, audio, and line slow walkers? That's a new one in the credits for me...

Also...

Darth_Payn:
I hear frozen yogurt, a.k.a. Frogurt, goes excellent with lead.

Don't. Say. Frogurt.

JenSeven:

Ferisar:

JenSeven:

Lord Draenor:

This needs more testing, maybe I attracted some kind of passive agressive forum stalker who copies posts...

Meh, it's the internet, I'm sure there are a few people on the same wavelength as you.

Also, what anime is the avatar from? I thought I knew about ALL the catgirl anime!!!

And of course....BEST...STINGER...EVER!!! At least until the next one they do, lol.

That's not how you pronounce "mucchio". In Italian, the h actually makes the c hard, so it's pronounced like "mukkio".

Source: I am Italian.

JenSeven:

Ferisar:

JenSeven:

Lord Draenor:

And so the forum equivalent of a forum troll was invented!

Also I need to look up what frozen yoghurt is. Sounds like it should be good, though this might be one of those things that turns out to be something I allready knew by a different word... (just rambling cuz mods)...

I now want a bacon, lead, tomato sandwich, see what it tastes like.
Just kidding.
What I *really* want now is a delicious frozen youghurt.
For science (and because it is 87oF outside)

I think we need a Whole Story for comedians and how they evolved into our modern day LRR.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here