Which Saints Row IV Cabinet Member Are YOU?

Hustler-in-Chief

President
Take this quiz

you know it >:3

*vanishes back into the quiz to get the rest*

Pierce Washington

Communications Director
Take this quiz

Aww, but fuck Pierce! :P

And communications director? But I hate talking to people! They smell, and are scary.

Ben King
Ben King

Take this quiz

I can't complain. Looking forward to the game so might go hunt rest as well.

Pierce Washington

Communications Director
Take this quiz

Pretty accurate, if not 90% me right there. I'm so charismatic that I could be the Vice President and get people to soften up on the President or the White House in general. Though, I don't exactly say things just so people are pleased. I'm a very honest person who tends to be very sensitive to all and even to laid back at times. Still, I like my result quite nicely :)

Cabinent? Is that like a secret group that determines Cabinet members or something?

I got Ben King. Does he have telekinesis or something because not very many of my answers seem to fit his description. I mean, I blatantly said that I wanted to be Head of Secret Service. Is he the smartest cabinet member? I said I valued intelligence.

Cabinent? Typo alert, guys.

Nice quiz, thanks again folks.

Is there an issue with the Hustler In Chief badge though? It appears in my badge list but the image isn't loading.

I got C.J. but I wanted Toby. Oh well, better start practising The Jackal...

Dr.Awkward:
Snip.

Spud of Doom:
Typo alert, guys.

Oops! English is hard. At least it is spelled right on all the art. Right? Right??? (Thanks for the heads up! <3)

Also... pew pew!

Shaundi

Director of the Secret Service
Take this quiz

Teoes:
Nice quiz, thanks again folks.

Is there an issue with the Hustler In Chief badge though? It appears in my badge list but the image isn't loading.

The badge is fixed and should now be displaying correctly. Sorry about that!

I had fun creating this one, but it is only worth it when you guys take it and enjoy it. Thanks for the feedback!

If ever appointed, which US Cabinet position would you prefer?

Where the heck was Secretary of the Interior in the options list? Everybody knows the Dep't of the Interior holds all the real power.

*Going through the quiz* Ooh from all these answers I reckon I'm gonna get Kinzie. Oh I love Kinzie she is so awesom-Matt Millar???

I'm Matt Fuckin Millar!!!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here