Lazy Grey Art Day

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Lazy Grey Art Day

Yeah, I'm sick of dialogue too.

Read Full Article

Tumblr, Escapist, a DS game going on and a playing on a console?

There's multitasking and multitasking, but dajum-

Seriously, who actually hangs ribbons or strips of paper from their fans? And why?

I don't think I've ever actually seen it done in real life.

Is she sitting next to a toastie maker?

No wonder she's fucking hot, Jesus Christ.

Taking a small break from being heavily moralistic?

Want to trade climates? It's really unseasonably cold here.
Really nice picture!

TopazFusion:
Too hot? Really? It's fucking freezing where I am.

Southern hemisphere winter ftw!

I know, right?

First thing I do when I plan to go outside is throw a small piece of lead out the door. If that fucker doesn't melt, I'm going back to bed to hide under a pile of blankets because FUCK THAT.

Dang I want that many screens. And all those consoles. And to be able to absorb so many different forms of entertainment simultaneously. And live somewhere with a decent weather pattern[1].

Don't know about anyone else though, I saw the "..hope you can read the smoke." text and started scouring the comic for hidden messages. Nada.

Must.. kill.. the humans..

[1] I know Scotland's had a pretty decent summer for once, but dammit I want more.

Okay, so that's a tumblr stream on the PC screen, along with the Escapist front page? Anyone know what's on the various screens?

LavaLampBamboo:
Okay, so that's a tumblr stream on the PC screen, along with the Escapist front page? Anyone know what's on the various screens?

I spy Equilibrium playing on the top one :)

LavaLampBamboo:

I wanna say Skyrim on the PC. No idea about the DS.

And Erin is in pretty much the same position as me during the summer.

Is the story over? I feel like we havent had any progression for ages. Its kinda like waiting for the next issue of berserk, only with random drawings appearing on a regular basis.

Fuck I need a Berserk fix.

Everyone needs a day off. Especially when it's too fucking hot.

TopazFusion:

funny you should say that because I'm also in the southern hemisphere and it's pretty damn hot today =P
but yeah, fuck winter

I always thought Erin was hot.

TopazFusion:

This has been a pretty mild summer in my neck of the North (US, Vermont). And we're not alone. It's been cooler in North freaking Carolina than up here, and that's almost a thousand miles South of me.

Cowabungaa:
Tumblr, Escapist, a DS game going on and a playing on a console?

There's multitasking and multitasking, but dajum-

This suddenly becomes more controversial than the talking about game series.

Personally, I assume Kratos and Link are over. Maybe even Hobbes if that little bastard let him out.

Zhukov:
Seriously, who actually hangs ribbons or strips of paper from their fans? And why?

I don't think I've ever actually seen it done in real life.

People like the motion.

...that's all I got, seriously.

Oneah:

They can't win, can they?

Teoes:
Dang I want that many screens. And all those consoles. And to be able to absorb so many different forms of entertainment simultaneously. And live somewhere with a decent weather pattern[1].

Don't know about anyone else though, I saw the "..hope you can read the smoke." text and started scouring the comic for hidden messages. Nada.

Must.. kill.. the humans..

Being able to absorb that kind of info usually comes with the drawback of needing it. Seriously, I go nuts without my phone, a book, and an Mp3 player (usually also my phone these days).

It used to be people thought I was standoffish. With the rise of SMS, Twitter, and Facebook, however, I'm just one of the millions.

[1] I know Scotland's had a pretty decent summer for once, but dammit I want more.

Quite frankly, she doesn't have enough heat-dispensing electronics surrounding her to justify that many fans. You should have added a heat lamp. :P

We have different weather problems than normal on the Canadian Prairie Wastelands... it's been raining a frankly ridiculous amount. Keeps it nice and cool.

TopazFusion:

right there with you they can keep their hot weather !

Wow, that looks a lot like my computer room, only I am sitting in a lazy boy.

Funny- I too, need a fan or two blowing on me in my room. Where I live, it can get as hot as 102 degrees for a week. Now that's not the hottest temperature in the world, but add 102 for a week or weeks on end and you're basically being slowly fried. SO I must use Erin's techniques to stay cool and the worst part is I need them whether or not i'm playing a game(s)!

When my room gets too hot, I turn off some devices. Seriously, having all those heat-producing machines running at once can't be helping.

P.S. Thanks

Zachary Amaranth:

Oneah:

They can't win, can they?

No, don't you see? No one can win. It's an eternal stalemate. The internet has allowed moral relativism to finally be taken to its ultimate extreme, where no single statement ever made by anyone, anywhere, goes without someone disagreeing, arguing, or expressing haughty displeasure.

We live in the world of post-truth. Nothing is true, because no one can agree about anything.

-
-
-

inb4someonesnarkilyarguesmypoint

Haha that's pretty much what I'm like in the summer, except only with a PC and you'd have to add in numerous boxes of freezies which I'm constantly munching on.

Ain't that the truth. I live in California, and it regularly hits 100 or more in August, so 'nuff said.

TheVampwizimp:

We live in the world of post-truth. Nothing is true,

...everything is permitted.
I couldn't resist!

Jynthor:
I always thought Erin was hot.

I agree all the fan service in this comic defiantly proved it.

So... any chance of getting a wallpaper version? Because that'd be swell.

44c (111F) Yes, it is way too fucking hot, someone get me out of here T^T

Fuck it's me. *inches over and turns the fan on higher*

Summer sucks. Autumn and Winter for the win.

Does anyone know the purpose of putting paper on fans? I don't get it.

thanatos388:
Does anyone know the purpose of putting paper on fans? I don't get it.

I've seen it in show rooms to add a bit of color to an otherwise bland scene.That hasn't been for many years though, since we've moved into the post-airconditioning era.

Mostly, it was used to say "see how quiet this thing is, and you can tell its running because the strips are moving".

"Too fucking hot"? No wonder with all that shit powered up.

There's something rather lovely about this picture and I can't quite place it.

I know it's just a yellow square but I would laugh if it was a Thomas was alone poster.

Because selling posters of the main characters would be disturbingly easy.

lacktheknack:
Quite frankly, she doesn't have enough heat-dispensing electronics surrounding her to justify that many fans. You should have added a heat lamp. :P

We have different weather problems than normal on the Canadian Prairie Wastelands... it's been raining a frankly ridiculous amount. Keeps it nice and cool.

That's actually why I ran to Kelowna for a week, I was tired of all the damned rain I was getting in Alberta

Lost In The Void:

lacktheknack:

That's actually why I ran to Kelowna for a week, I was tired of all the damned rain I was getting in Alberta

Me and my girlfriend attempted to go to the Fringe festival, but were delayed because the rain was falling so hard that you couldn't see the ground through the white splash-water.

What the heck is going on up here? O_o

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or