Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Saints Row Voice-Overs

Pages PREV 1 2

"The Los Carnales"?

"The the brothers"?

I'm sorry, I had to. Dex will always have a special place in my heart.

Well, that was boring. Top 5 should be cancelled again. I liked the first few episodes, which were actually funny. Doesn't Lisa realize no one cares about her lists, and only watch it for the jokes and/or her tits?

Blood Brain Barrier:
Well, that was boring. Top 5 should be cancelled again. I liked the first few episodes, which were actually funny. Doesn't Lisa realize no one cares about her lists, and only watch it for the jokes and/or her tits?

Speak for yourself. I share her primal urges to arrange things in order of quality, making this my favourite show on the site.

lacktheknack:

Blood Brain Barrier:

Speak for yourself. I share her primal urges to arrange things in order of quality, making this my favourite show on the site.

Fair enough, but you have to admit she's inconsistent. Some weeks are based around humor (I enjoy seeing her cat) others are just straight lists with no jokes. If you haven't played Saint's Row (like me) this episode is totally uninteresting. It's like sometimes she can't be bothered. Although Yahtzee's like that too.

Nah, #1 should totally have been Nolan North...

too bad i coant see the whole Saits row 1, it was never released on anything than an eggsbox.

Where is Keith David? I don't see him on the list. He would be on the list right?

Right?

Amen on the local co-op. Now if only they remade SR1 with all the audio intact, not like we can resurrect Michael Clarke Duncan... or can we?

duomax86:
Nope. #1 is Charles Shaughnessy in Saints Row 2 as the 1st player character voice to have a cockney accent. His previously most recognizable role was Maxwell Sheffield from the 90's sitcom, The Nanny. Nothing has beaten the thrill of taking back the Row by the hands of a comically deranged Mr. Sheffield! It's a shame he wasn't invited back for Saints Row The Third.

Yup, I also wanted to mention this.
Quite an awesome little fact there.

Also, the best mustache-hairpiece combination would need to go to William Shatner for his role a Fielding Chase in the Columbo episode Butterfly In Shades Of Grey.

As a spoiled PC gamer and I do not approve of these shitty graphics, so no Saints Row for me. Thank you.

There's something missing on this list but I can't make it out, maybe I need to...

PUT ON THE GLASSES!

have to agree with her about the local co-op loll SR3 was the most enjoyable for me in the end only cuz it was the only one I had a friend to play with online :/

but I have been meaning to go back and play through the whole series :)

Very nice list. A+ on the outfit! I've beaten Saints 1-3, and loved them(yes even saints 1), and I just got 4(havent started it yet) I'm hoping the super powers dont ruin the game for me.

Good list, thank you for including the honorable mentions at the end. And yeah the lack of local co-op is so annoying. My fiancee and I have to keep trading out the games because we can't play it together.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here