Disney Infinity Review - Imagineers Wanted

Disney Infinity Review - Imagineers Wanted

Disney Infinity takes the hallmark Disney touch and uses it as a foundation for a videogame that can be described as nothing less than ambitious.

Read Full Article

Glad to see that this is at least competent. I've got a nephew who's getting to be of gaming age soon and I'd like to get him in, and a game that feels like legos with a lot of his favorite movies sounds like a perfect fit.

Do more video review! please!

I think my favorite thing to do in this game is play with balls........

Uh... yeah, that came out wrong.

I'm not really interested in this game. I'm too old for it, and isn't this one of those Skylander style "buy real figures for ingame characters" kinda deal? I'm not really interes...wait.
...OHMYGODIWANTITSOMUCHWHERECANIBUYTHISGAME!?

Gearhead mk2:
I'm not really interested in this game. I'm too old for it, and isn't this one of those Skylander style "buy real figures for ingame characters" kinda deal? I'm not really interes...wait.
...OHMYGODIWANTITSOMUCHWHERECANIBUYTHISGAME!?

This was my exact reaction and just asdkfglalsfkgjh.

But is it worth the 100 million buck Disney used to make the game?

FogHornG36:
Do more video review! please!

You want video review? Hanzi give video review

Must be one of those "Still picture" kind of videos.

rusad:

Yea its what the kids want. Moving pictures? phh so 2009, its time for still pictures and false advertisement!

I'd love to give this a try, but I bet all the pieces are going to be a bit on the pricey side. Still, this sounds like something my younger cousin might like...

DwRedux:

rusad:

Yea its what the kids want. Moving pictures? phh so 2009, its time for still pictures and false advertisement!

as the kids say, its "Retro"

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here